Stonein and Groanin

"Dude pass it" Kumar said looking over at Harold, Harold passes it watching as Kumar takes it from him and hits the bong, 'damn Kumar really do be looking hot as hell when he hits it' Harold thought. He seen Kumar looked over at him and smiled realizing that Harold had been staring at him. They both looked away and continued to watch family guy. "Kumar looked over at Harold and started to laugh "what's so funny?" Harold asked, "oh nothin" Kumar looked down and winked at Harold. Harold felt his face go red and looked back at the television trying not to scream like a child. Harold has always had a crush on Kumar and it's been getting worse everyday, it started when they were in 6th grade and Kumar slammed into him and knocking his books out of his hands and every since then they've been the best of friends and Harold hopes they become more. Kumar has been moving closer and closer to Harold all night and he's going insane from it. "Hey Rold how high are you right now?" "I'm pretty damn high, why?" "Oh nothing just wondering" Kumar bit his lip looking Harold up and down.
Kumar moved his hand onto Harold's thigh rubbing his thigh gently. Harold looked down and looked back up at Kumar, Kumar looked at the television acting like nothing had happened. 'Fuck it' Kumar thought as he put his hand in Harold's shorts, Harold gasped and tensed up. "Just calm down" Kumar said as he pulled Harold into his lap. He pulled Harold down and pressed his lips against his, swiping his tongue over his lip for permission. He squeezed Harold and he gasped, as he put his tongue in his mouth. Harold groaned breaking the kiss to take his shirt off, helping Kumar with his shirt he started grinding down on Kumar and Kumar groaned "oh fuck rold" he grabbed his hips pushing him down, as Harold kept grinding.
Harold went to lay down on the couch when he kicked the bong on accident spilling the water all over the table. "What the fuck!" Kumar said as he pulled away from Harolds neck jumping up with a hurting boner. He runs to the kitchen grabbing a towel and setting it on the table as he picked up the bong. "I am so sorry I just did that" Harold said trying to help pick up, "it's okay it's my fault for getting us into the mess in the first place" "I'm glad you got us into this mess" Harold said, "you are?" "Yeah I've loved you since 6th grade" Kumar smiled and kissed Harold "I love you too".