The big move

Emmas POV

...So today is the big move, why am I moving you ask? Well my mom got a new job as a teacher in Maine and my dad is now the sheriff there, I'm honestly not really that sad I mean yes, I've lived here my whole life but I've always wanted to leave this place, so I was actually really excited when my parents said we were moving.

Right now we are in the truck we are about to be in Storybrooke and I am so happy.

20 minutes later...

I finally get to see the house I'm so excited!!

This is my new house, it's so pretty, isn't it?

5 hours later...

We've been unpacking all day and I finally got my new room set up

We don't have any food yet so my mom and dad said we could go to the little diner we saw on our way in, I think its called Grannys, we got there and I saw the most beautiful girl ever sitting with an older man I presume to be her dad, yes I'm gay,...

We don't have any food yet so my mom and dad said we could go to the little diner we saw on our way in, I think its called Grannys, we got there and I saw the most beautiful girl ever sitting with an older man I presume to be her dad, yes I'm gay, and my parents' don't mind at all, I really wanted to know her name, so, I chalked up the nerve to go introduce myself.

Hi... I'm Emma nice to meet you.

Hi, Emma, I am Regina, are you new in town?

Yes, my parents and I just moved here today. But I saw you and wanted to come to introduce myself since you seem about my age, I'm 17 by the way.

How nice, and your right I am about your age I'm 16.

Oh cool, uh... you want to maybe hang out sometime, maybe you can show me around town?

Yeah, that'd be great, when do you want to do this? I was thinking maybe tomorrow morning say... 9:30-10:00 am?

Yeah that works great, anyway I uh... gotta get back to my parents so we can order dinner, thanks again Regina, ill see you tomorrow bye.

Yes, tomorrow, bye Emma.

Getting back to the table...

(in her head)

OMG!! I just met the most beautiful girl of all time.

(Back to reality)

Hi honey, how it go?

great, it went really great mom, I'm so happy I decided to introduce myself.

Anyway bug... what do you want to eat tonight?

hmm... a grilled cheese with fries and hot cocoa with cinnamon.

And you MM?

a grilled chicken sandwich with a side salad and an iced tea, how about you David?

I think I'm going to take a Cheeseburger, medium rare, fries, and a root beer.

(the person I presume to be "Granny" says) Ok, is that all folks?

Yes, ma'am, I believe it is.

Well, welcome to town.

Thank you.

We got home an hour later stuffed and ready for bed, I go to my bathroom to take a shower and go to bed, I have to be up early tomorrow to see Regina.

A/N: This is my second story but I just lost motivation for my first one so I'm going to try and update this one a lot since we're all in quarantine

A/N: This is my second story but I just lost motivation for my first one so I'm going to try and update this one a lot since we're all in quarantine. hope you enjoyed the 1st chapter. bye- Makayla