Its All About Love

It was 4:00 am and I kept tossing and turning.

I knew something was bugging me , it was the neighbors.

My name is Tiffany and I'm in love with this girl name Tamisha. YES! I'm a lesbian.

Every since she've moved in we've been watching each other with these funny looks

After looking out through my window trying to see across in her room, since the light was on, I,gave up and started drifting to sleep.

8:05am and I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, tiff I have to run off to the grocery store then I'm staying over by your aunt's house so I wouldn't be home till late. There's breakfast on the table and if you like you can leave the house but make sure you call me before you leave."

She walked out and shut the door behind her.

"BYE" and I heard the front doors locked

I got out of my bed, and did my regular hygiene and then waltz over to my closet.

"Hmm I wonder what she'd be doing today." As I started to wonder to myself.

"Maybe I should go over and try to get to know her."

I put my purple SnapBack on which had lakers marked on it in yellow . Purple and yellow T-shirt and a pair of jeans and off course a touch of make up.

Making sure I look beautiful I walked over to the mirror to check myself.

"WOW! Somebody is going to steal someone's heart." As I said playing with my ponytail.

I grab my iPhone off the couch and dial my mom's number.

The phone rang and I got hold of her.

purple and black supras ? CHECK!

Keys? CHECK!

As I walk over to the door I let out a big sigh and headed over to her house.

Knock.Knock.Knock.

"I'm coming"

My heart dropped. "It's her!!" As I screamed in my head.

The door opened and she stood there in her black sports bra and some white shorts on.

"Hey, come in!"

I smiled in return and she stepped aside as I walked on it.

She'd just move here about a week ago and it's my first time meeting her.

"So I'm Tiffany. And I've heard your mom screamed your name the other day ,, Tamisha "

"Yeah my moms a bit crazy and I'm 19"

"Thank god" as I whispered to myself.

Apparently I though I'd whispered it to myself but she'd heard me.

"I'm sorry, I just thought that I was old. I'm 18 , but your older than me so I don't feel that old any more" I said to her as she led me over to her room.

She opened the door and smiled and said "You're welcomed here ANYTIME you like" as she leaned towards me and pecked my lips.

"WTF..." But it felt really good so I father not left my face in that expression.

She held my hand and walked over to her queen size bed. She plopped herself onto it. And me being such a lady I genuinely took my time and sat down.

Playing with the palm of my hand she began to talk.

"I-I've been watching you every since I've move here. All I ever wanted you to know was the way I felt about you. Time I saw your hazel eyes connected with mine I thought you were mine."

I felt my face burning with heat upon it .

She began kissing me again and told me don't worry about it everything is going to be okay.

I knew everything was going to be okay and she didn't have to remind me.

Later on that day ,