My Life Is Annyoing

My is strange,it has it's ups and downs. Like my siblings, Prince Baldar and Princess EydÌs. Prince Baldar, oh what the hell! Baldar is really nice and funny! He plays with me I lot. I'm his favorite person in the whole world! Then there's EydÌs...the devil child of us all. She's so evil. I'm not exaggerating.

Did I forget to introduce myself? Pardon me! I'm Freya, The Princess of Norway! I'm 15. As I run down the castle halls and laugh. I trip from running in my high heels. Then to make matters worse EydÌs is here. She takes my back leg and flips me over. "AAAAYEEE!!!!" I scream. Everyone in the palace comes running down the hall. "Oh my god are you all alright Freya!" My brother says as he runs down the hall.

I get up and rub my back "I think so" I say hazily. I whisper to him what happened. Now he believes me. EydÌs's spell didn't work on us. She Comes Running over. "Oh my god Freya are you all right?! I just wanted to keep you up right!" She says in fake agony. "WITH YOUR FOOT?!" Baldar screams at her. They clash heads and growl at each other. It's a bit difficult because Baldar is a bit taller. They take it out into the court yard. I open a window and start cheering for Badlar. Then I realized i wasn't the only one cheering!

All of the village girls start cheering for Badlar. "GO BALDAR!!!" They cheer. Now all the village boys start cheering for EydÌs "GO LOVELY EYDÌS!!!" They scream.
Oh
My
Dear
God
I smack my head.