Chapter 1

Katsuki pov.
Irritation boils in my stomach as I follow Eijirou down the road. I pull at my gauntlets, wanting something to happen.
I snarl in exasperation.
"I'm going to get some dinner, want anything?" I ask.
"A cheeseburger sounds nice." He answers.
"Ok." I say as I disappear into a restaurant. I order some food and wait for them to cook it, leaning against the wall. I listen to two girls bicker when they see me. Eijirou walks in and stands next to me, waiting.
"Katsuki you seem a bit wound up." He turns to me. The two girls seem to quiet down, probably wanting to eavesdrop.
"You know Eijirou, I'm glad you've noticed. Let's me tell you, I'm hungry, horny as fuck and even though I'm straight as a beanstalk, your ass is looking pretty tempting." I say out loud. Milkshake comes out of one of the girl's nose while the other busts a gut. I grin and smack his ass.
"See? They get it." I snort.
"Katsuki, you remember in highschool how you literally fucked every girl in our class?" He asks.
"Yeah, what about it? You think I should get a fuck buddy?" I chuckle as he frowns.
"Oh wait you're serious." I say surprised.
"You know what I learned from fucking the girls of class 1-A?" I grin.
"Hmm?"
"There aren't many girls who can match my heat. Uraraka came close, but she didn't like biting or choking." I smirk as both girls go red.
"Katsuki I don't want to know about you and your sexy adventures." Eijirou facepalms.
"Sexy adventures. I like it. It sounds like a fanfic someone wrote about me.
Katsuki bakugo and his sexy adventures-" I'm cut off by a swift kick in the stomach.
"Hey you cut off my dick joke!" I complain. I pause then bust out laughing.
"Cutting off a dick joke. Ha that's funny." I snort as I grab the villain by the collar.
"Hey since Halloween is around the corner, I gotta ask, trick or yeet?" I glance down at the man as he struggles against me. He freezes, confused.
"Oh my god, Katsuki not now. It's not even close to Halloween!" Eijirou groans. I grin as I pass the two girls.
"Yeet?" The man asks confused.
"Yeet it is." I chuckle, dragging him out the door. I pick him up with one arm and throw him over my head. He screams as he flies through the air, then collides with the ground, unconscious. I head back inside and grab a burger from Eijirou. I bite into it, chowing down. One of the girls shoved the other forward. She blushes violently, shaking her head. Eijirou rolls his eyes.
"Hey don't roll your eyes. Everyone has eavesdropped at least once. People say things and others are just naturally compelled to answer." I say as the girls fidgets in front of me.
"For example. I have a boner right now." I say. Eijirou looks down, making me bust out laughing.
"See, I told you I had a boner so your first instinct was to check." I snort. I turn my attention to the girl.
"What's up?" I raise an eyebrow.
"We overheard your fuck buddy problem and Emai here perfectly fits the role." The girls friend says for her, grinning. I sigh and grab a marker. I gesture for her hand and she holds it out. I scribble down my number and smile.
"Call me if you've decided on your own." I grab Eijirou by the shoulders and push him towards the entrance.
"Come my boner bro, we have a full night of walking around the city, doing nothing but telling boner jokes, and possibly getting stabbed by a low life villain." I chuckle.
"Don't call me your boner bro."
"Would you prefer Broney? Maybe broner?" I grin.
"I would prefer if you shut the fuck up."
"Oh please, you love hearing my sexy voice." I growl back. We leave the restaurant laughing and shooting jokes at each other.
Emai pov
"Girl how did you do that?!" My friend, Akira asks excited.
"Do what?" I ask, staring at the neatly written numbers on my wrist.
"Dude you got ground zero's number. He's not only the number 1 hero, but he was voted the sexiest male hero. Don't you get how lucky you are? Call him!" She pushes. I shake my head.
"But he said they were working. Even if they aren't doing anything, he's still on the job." I argue back.
"So!?"
"So, I'm not going to call him! That would be so rude! Besides, you pushed me into this! Don't go around exploiting my kinks like that!" I huff.
"I don't see the problem. He seems to be into that shit as well!" She growls back.
"I don't care! Akira I'm going home, ok?" I sigh. I step out of the building and see the two hero's walking down the street still.
"Wait Katsuki, did you seriously write down your number?" Red riot asks.
"Mhm. I honestly don't see the problem here. If she wants to call and see if it's me, then I'm sure she will." Ground zero grins.
"You are special." Red riot grunts. He glances back at me as I try to sneak past. Ground zeros phone rings, and he answers it with a sigh.
"Yeah ma?" He answers.
"You got me a what?!" He busts out laughing. I manage to get all the way down the road.
"Ok ok, mom I don't need any sex toys. Yep, bye." He hangs up with a chuckle.
"Eijirou, I blame you."
"What, why me?" Red riot says innocently.
"Because! You sent me a pink vibrator for my 18th birthday and ever since my mother seems to think that I actually shove that shit up my ass." He groans.
"Hey Eijirou, guess what?"
"No."
"My love for you is like diarrhea."
"Fucking stop."
"I just can't hold it in."
I bust out laughing then take off done the street.
"SHE THINKS IT FUNNY SO WHY DONT YOU LAUGH?" Ground zero complains. Their voices fade away as I near my house. I pull out my key and unlock the door, then slip inside. I sigh as I sink to the floor. I chuckle and start to get ready for bed.