YOU

You are Ours
-BTS

Thanks to xxxchimmi who give me the inspiration I want to write and complete this story.

°°°

A while ago She was a crying mess. And Because of what? Someone call her "chubby" in school, haha cute right.? Yes, she is the cute little princess of mine.

She had small and chubby fingers like Jimin, yes, Park Jimin from BTS, she had his cresent eye smile too, she is a bit weird like Tae, sleepy like Yoongi, self-conscious like Jin, Bright like Hobie, indeed a God of destruction like Namjoon, and so smart like Jungkook, even tho she doesn't do anything with them still she is a little bunch version of BTS.

Don't ask how come? Cause I don't know either, maybe I dream of them a lot when I was pregnant with her, because they with me when I had no one, when I was at my edge...When I was nearly at my explosion...

°°°

"Mum!" she heard a scream again and sighed nth time that day.

"What happened sweet tooth?" she asked her daughter and slowly entering her room, her eyes widened at the sight. But why? the room looks like what-, a complete mess.

"Mum, I want cuddles cuddles.." little Anna makes grabby hands towards her mum, "Come here Mum," she whined like a spoiled brat.

"What all this Anna?"

"What Mum?"

"All this mess? Your room looks like a trash can just explode, and care to explain me what happened here? Did I always told you to keep your room clean right?"

"Y-Yes Mum.."

"Then what all this?" she put hands on her hips. Anna glance at her Mum then said "I was angry."

"But why? Oh wait, Because Mia call you chubby in school right?"

Anna lowered her out of embarrassment.

"Anna I asked you something..."

"Y-Yes Mum..."

"Awwwwe baby..." she coo's at her baby, "So my baby had anger issue's at this young age and didn't know that. My bad," she said while walking to her daughter.

She slowly sat beside her daughter who was still ashamed of herself, "Baby.." she called her.

"I am so sorry Mum, I didn't mean it..."

"It's okay hun, but it's not a good thing to get angry on something silly."

"Something silly??? How could you say that Mum, she called me chubby, and she even makes fun of my hands, like they were so small and soft" Anna glance at her Mum with tears in her eyes.

She shook her disbelief, a sigh like laugh escaped from her mouth "Okay Mum is sorry" then peeked at her daughter with a teasing smile. "But Princess you're indeed chubby and cute "

"Mum," Anna give her an angry glare.

"Okay bunbun I was kidding, by the way what I can do for you to change your sulking face huh?" she asked her daughter.

"Cuddle with me."

"Haha sure... but how about we go to the balcony and you play your today's violin lesson for me?"

"OMG yes yes Mum, that would be great.." Anna happily jumped out of the bed and rushed to her study desk to pick her dear violin, which was a gift from her dad on her 3rd birthday.