the start of a new life..

journal entire #71

I feel like today is going to be good, a new school, a new life and fresh start, 5 years since my little brother and parents died but I live with my aunt so its okay, I have a feel it. - jasmine pierce.

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face, I haven't done that in a couple of years, I thought today was my day, a few school, new people, new me, I get to start over. After I woke up I got out of bed and stretched then walked into my new bathroom taking off all my clothes in turning on he shower and grabbing a towel. After a minute I get into the shower letting the warm water run down my body and though my hair getting my hair all wet as it started steaming and fogging up the mirror, after I got my hair all wet I put conditioner in my hair and let it sit while is washed my body letting the soap roll down my skin as it starts draining down the foist. After I rinsed the soap and the conditioner out of my hair i got out of the shower i rap myself in a towel and rubbed my hands crossed the mirror and looked at myself in it then dried my body with my towel then got dressed into a black short sleeve crop top and my black high waisted ripped jeans and black jacket as I walked out my door and down the stairs then into the kitchen seeing my aunt Jamie.

"Good morning Jamie" I said with a bright smile something my aunt hasn't seen in a while, as I grab a banana off the counter.

"Good morning sweet heart you look good" Jamie said with a sweet smile as she watches me eat my banana

"I'm going to head to school now" I say as I give her another smile and turn around and leaving the house as I start walking to the school seeing other high school students walking and driving to school as well as she did too.

Once I got to the school I went inside and got my class schedule and locker number and comb then I went to my locker and ended up meeting eyes with the cutest boy ive seen at this school as when he looked at me I felt my heart skip beats, I looked away a few seconds after and opened my locker putting my bag in there and grabbing my class books then walking to my first period class, getting stopped by the other knew guy.

"hey can you help me with something?" he asked looking at her with his light blue eyes and hand holding out...

(to be continued..)