The eight of us

Sorry I'm not really good in english but I'm doing my best to improve. I hope you'll support this imagines. And Hoping you'll enjoy reading it!

------
The eight of us

You slumped yourself at the side of your bedroom as you enter your room, the tears you're trying to hold back is finally streaming down your cheeks.

You can't hide your emotions and hard feelings that stuck in your heart that was like a dart. You're crying out loud all the pain.

I'm so idiot why can't I even win that test!

Why can't I even pass?

Your chest can't stop from racing and running fast while waiting for the result of the test, it's very difficult but you're really confident that this time it'll pass, you'll pass it.

For pete's sake, you're crying while praying every night, that this time, this time. You'll pass the board exam and be a license lawyer.

Crossing fingers, pinching your side as your heart is racing and hearing a tambourine in your ear while looking at the result.

You heard a multitude of. Cheering, applausing, screaming of joy, crying in your crowd, you step back when you didn't saw your name.

"What a waste of time again". You heard your sister said as your heart has been wreck because of the hope that this time you're going to pass.

"Let's go home, you're still useless like before". Those words was like a dart in your heart specially coming from the successful attorney, your dad.

Why can't I even do it?

"Why can't you be better enough, we just wait here for nothing!". You bent your head when your father scream at you and can't even look at the crowd that gets your attention.

You've been trying it, every year you're doing your best but it's still not worthy, it feels like wasting the time for nothing.

"Such a shame". Dramatic and irritating voice of your mother voice echoed to your head and her words were like tattoo.

The three of them walk away leaving you with the crowd looking straight at your puffy face.

You punch your chest as the fresh, hot, tears rolling down to your cheeks again.

"I can't even help myself nor be proud of myself, I can't even make my family proud". You scream your heart, all you want to do is to cry because that's all you're good at.

Crying alone.

The huge bright moon got your attention, you wiped your tears away as you walk in the terris of your small room and look at the bright moon.

"It's fine y/n". You were shocked when you heard a familiar voice, you immediately look at your back and now facing the smiling face of jimin.

Then the tears you're trying to hold back, rolled once again and can't do anything but to cry as jimin grip you tight to hug you. This is heaven for you, and all you want to do is cry in his arms.

"They told me, that.... That they are not proud of me". You complained as he wiped the fresh tears away of your cheeks. Your voice was horsely because of crying non-stop.

"And then?" Namjoon got your attention, he's seating in your swivel chair while looking at some of your reviewer.

"Mother told me that she's ashame to have me". You almost whisper, you instantly look when someone brush you hair.

It was hoseok.

"Don't worry my daughter, I'm still here for you" his smile was enough to feel energized and to smile again. He's full of positivity in his body.

"Hey, don't be selfish hobi, we're still here yah know?". You giggled when Jin scolded Hoseok.

But in the back of your mind, you are thinking how did they get inside your room, because as long you remember you locked it.

"People will always find a way to despised you darling, so you better never let them bring you down". You didn't know what to feel when you heard yoongi's voice near your ear, for pete's sake you're blushing!

Specially thinking they are really near you.

"Yeah. Don't give up babe, you've been trough a lot". Taehyung said laying down your bed comfortably then wink at you before he bit and lick his pink kissable lips.

"Now today, not now that you've taken the long way". Jungkook said lastly as he put his arms on your waist.

And now, you wake up from a dream that BTS paid a visit in your room.

"We know you can do this y/n, you're really tough, and bangtan knows that you'll pass the bar exam next year!". Namjoon cheering you up, but it just make you on tears again.

You're trying it since the last two years, but nothing's happening, what if you didn't make it again?

"But what if I failed again". You asked shyly, you can't even look straight in their face, just thinking that your eyes are puffy and swallow is really not good to see of this seven angels in front of you.

Jimin held your chin up, looking straight to his face. You felt your cheeks heat up while he's smirking while seeing you blush.

"Bangtan is here for you, we'll never leave you nor abandon you". He said calmly, as if it's a music to your ears, relaxing.

"Other people may despised you or leave you, but the seven of us will never ever leave you". And now the eldest declaired as his windshield laugh echoed your room.

"We're not actually seven, we're eight. Because you'll always have us, through your best or darkest part of your life y/n".

"Because we love you".

"So don't ever bring yourself down, love yourself instead.

"And always remember, we're here for you"

--
The last phrase echoed to your Ears as it finally fade away, you immediately wake up and sat on your bed.

Was it a dream? You asked yourself as you look every corner of your room, hoping they are really here, but dissapointedly they are not.

"I guess that's a dream". You said dissapointedly, but startled when you saw a picture of the seven of them hugging each other.

And in your other hand is an army bomb with a sticky note with it.

"Go y/n we're here for you to cheer you up!".

You automatically smiled and feeling more better, inspired and positive now and gladly get out of your bed.

I guess that's not dream at all.