(Prolouge) The first encounter

Army's p.o.v.
I just finished doing turf wars with my team, I decided to grab one of my manuals write in one of them. Little did I know, that something was crawling on me. I turned to the next page to write a few more notes before closing it for the day. Then I felt something crawling on my arm, it kinda tickled.

Army: Hahahahahaha what's tickling me?!

I look at my arm to see a tiny pink inkling on it. I jumped up and brushed it off my arm. I didn't know that when I brushed it off my arm, I knocked the poor thing out. His tiny body was still breathing, so I decided to tape his arms and legs down on my desk and wait until he woke up.

Skull's p.o.v.
I completely collapse on my bed. I was tired from turf war today, I curled up in my monokuma blanket and went to sleep. A few minutes later I started to feel something crawling on my stomach. It tickled me so much, until whatever it was touched my belly button....MY WEAK SPOT.

Skull: Hehe s-stop that. Hahahahahahaha! Not the belly button! Ugh what's tickling mehehehe?!

I unwrap myself from my monokuma blanket to see a tiny cyan inkling in my belly button. What in the....why is he there? What is he? Better question. Who is he? I let my questions cloud my head to much to where I zoned out to see him trying to run away.

Skull: Where do you think you're going?

I picked him up by his tiny body