Chapter 1

My name is Kristiāna. I am 19 years old, I just graduated last year from High School. I have a boyfriend his name is Zion kuwonu, we have been dating since sophomore year so we have been together for 3 years.

Zion and I have been best friends since we were kids, our mom are best friends too, they have been best friends since they were kids. Once they had us they wanted us to be friends too. But our mom's told us that they wanted us together as dating and now we are.

Zion and I have been through a lot of things together but I never thought that we would ever date. I started catching feelings for him ever since we started to become friends. Zion has dated girls and I would get jelious seeing him with the other girls.

But Zion was still a good friend. He would still invite to their dates with their girlfriend so I could hang out with her. But his girlfriend's would never like me cause Zion would always be with me and invite to their dinners.

One day, one of Zion girlfriend's decided to get his phone and text me saying this.

TEXT MESSAGE

ZION🤪❤️:
Y/n I don't want to be friends anymore. You are running my relationship with the love of my life. Block me from everything. Don't ever text me. Our friendship is over.

Me:
What? Zion you are the one inviting to your dinner with your girlfriend.

Zion🤪❤️:
I know and I was so dumb. I should have never invited you in the first place.

Me:
Zion I'm sorry but please we could still be friends.

Zion🤪❤️:
It's over Y/n.

Me:
Zion please
Read 5:43pm

Once I open the message, I saw that he read it. I started to breakdown. My mom came I. My room and saw me crying. She went next to me and put her hand on my back.

Mom:
Sweetie what's wrong?

kristiāna:
Zion stopped being friends with me mom. I have no one now.

Mom:
Sweetie. It's okay.

I started crying more and more. My mom didn't leave until she cheered me up and she did. I have the best mother ever.
My dad came in my room and ask my mom what happen. My mom told him the whole thing and he stayed too to cheer me up. I literally have the best parents.

Once my parents left I went to my memory book and I saw a lot of pictures of Zion and I. I felt a tear go down my cheek. I started laughing at some pictures cause we had really fun and funny memories together. Then I went on Snapchat to see my memories and I saw a lot of Zion and I together again.

Once it was 7 I took a shower and did my night routine. Once I finish my skin routine I was watching Stranger Things. I saw two episodes and fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to get something to drink. I went downstairs to get water and I sat down at the table. I started thinking to myself, he's right I'm running Their relationship, maybe we should stop being friends. I stopped thinking about that when I finish drinking my water. I went to my room and went to bed. I was looking up in the celling then I closed my eyes, I couldn't sleep no more. So I decided to finish watching stranger things.