The Reason

"IWA~CHANNNN!!" I yelled as I ran over to my best friend since elementary. It's been about 3 and a 1/2 years since we both left Aobajōsai and went to college. We chose different places to go but decided to meet up one weekend a month, well it was more of me crying because I would miss him and him only agreeing to it because he knew if he didn't I would track him down. "Quite Shittykawa we don't want to cause a scene!" He scolded. Those were the 2 sentences that started off a very long and painfully amazing weekend.

One More Night
By: 😳😳(Y'all don't get my name)
⚠️Warning! This Story will contain s*x, al*oh*l, and a lot more if you are not comfortable with it then don't read it⚠️
Enjoy!

March 27th, 20**
Today was the last day of High school. I admit that i'm going to miss everyone but, why do I feel.. Empty inside? Like there's one person i'm going to miss the most? hm. Whatever! I'm glad to be going to college! No more living with my homophobic mom! No more having to deal with my mom coming home basically every night drunk! No more loud neighbors! No more of Iwa-Chan vigorously shaking me to get up in the morning.! No more of Iwa-Chan yelling at me to come to practice..! No more... No more seeing..
Haijme. Why? Why does it hurt so much to think about that? Why do I want to cry? Why do I want to punch someone? Why does it feel like my heart is being ripped into shreds?? Why.. WH...WHY...?! "WHY?!?!" I screamed not paying attention to the stares people gave me as I fell to my knees. Why...

"What are you doing on the ground?! Stop crying and get up! Did a girl reject you again?" I heard a voice say as they threw me up to my feet. "I-iwa~Channnnnn" I cry into his shoulders. He hugs me but I can tell he's not used to this. His arms are shaky, he's rubbing my back up and down which doesn't feel right. "Shit- Oikawa what happened to you? You were perfectly fine this morning!" He asked me in a soft yet confused tone. "I-I'm just going to miss-" I'm going to miss.... You. "the team" No! I'm going to miss you! "so much!" coward. "It's going to be fine. You know that you won't be able the get rid of them. Kageyama still asks you to teach him to serve once in a while." I cry more as he try's to reassure me that nothing will change. "B-but.. Will we still hang out on weekends?" I look at him with puppy dog eyes. "I- NO! I'M GOING TO BE BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SO ARE YOU!" He yells "IWA~CHANNNN PLEASEEE 🥺🥺🥺" I beg "NO!" "PLEASE!!" "NO!!" I take a deep breath for this "PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-" "FINE JUST SHUT UP!" He breaks the hug and starts walking towards the gym "Come on. The last practice for the third years start soon." I nod wiping my tears happy that i'll still be able to see him. Iwazumi and I walk to the gym side by side. In that moment I realized something, the reason why I was always so fascinated by Iwa~chan, why I never stayed in a relationship with any boy or girl. It's because I- "I think i'm in love..." I murmur to myself not realizing what I had said out loud. "Shittykawa you better not be cursing out Kageyama under your breath again!" Iwaizumi looked at me with an expression that I wouldn't want to mess with. "I promise you Iwa~Chan I didn't!" "You better not have." He says while opening the doors to the gym. "Hey, lets do one more quick attack to end off our last year here" I said to Iwa~chan "Sounds good. Lets do it."

Present Time
It was about 7:45pm when I got there and saw him. Iwaizumi and I are sharing a hotel room that meets in the middle of our colleges so we don't have to drive too far. This is an annual thing that we do once a month for 2 1/2 days. Today is Friday or as I like to call it Half day of fun. We walk into the hotel together and- "Why is there one bed?" Iwa says confused and a little angry "I don't know!" I lied. I specifically asked the lady to make our room have one bed when reserving a room. "Let's unpack! We're not going to get anything done by just standing here!" I said to break the tension. God it's only 8 why do I already feel like I need a drink? We unpack and plopped on our bed for one. "It's almost 9pm but I already need a drinkkkk" I whined "Wait till at least 11 to start drinking or else nobody's going to be there and you'll look stupid" He replied while getting up. "Come on let's go. I want to spike some volleyball's and I know you've been dying to set some." He grabbed my arm and pulled me up from the bed "How'd you know?!!"
"Your face says it all. Now lets go!" He grabbed the volleyball and walked out. I ran after him and shut the door behind us as we head to the local volleyball court.

Two hours later
"YES!! IT'S FINALLY 11! WHICH MEANS!!" I grab Iwaizumi's arm and drag him to the bar that the hotel has "IT'S TIME TO DRINKK!!" I'm really excited, not sure why though. I've drank with Iwa~Chan before so why is this different? I remember when I used to drink some of my mom's wine and Iwa~Chan would scold me for underaged drinking. "Calm yourself! It's only Friday so don't get drunk right away" Iwaizumi, your always so nice and caring when you want to be. God I love you so much.

Time: 1am
"I- I am not drunk Iwa~chan!"
"Oh your definitely drunk. But so am I, which is why we're going back to our room"
We get to the room, Iwa~Chan goes in before me. I close and lock the door. He's so cute when he's drunk.

⚠️Warning! This part is going to have NSFW!!⚠️

Iwaizumi was sitting on the bed clearly not expecting me to to sit on his lap facing him "Wha- t are you doing shitt-" He gets cut off from me kissing him. "Shh~ We don't need to talk for this" I say and instantly going back to kissing him, this time him kissing back. We keep making out until it goes a little further to me pinning him to the bed as he takes off my shirt. He flips me to my back making it so then he's on top as he starts to kiss my neck, sometimes leaving marks. "Iwa~Channn~" I moan. He leaves more marks on my neck except this time he keeps going down further till be gets to my nipple when he looks up at me asking permission. I nod allowing him to keep going. He sucks on my nipple hard making me moan loudly from the pain and pleasure. He slowly moves down until he gets to the edge of my pants. He sat up and could tell that I was definitely turned on. Before he does anything else I take off his shirt and leave a few marks on him so then I don't feel like a total power bottom even though I am. After I leave the marks on his Iwaizumi stood up looking for a few things. While he did that I took off my pants and underwear so he didn't have to for me. When Iwaizumi walked back over he put the stuff he got down and took off the rest of his clothes as well. I look to my side and I see condoms and lubricant. I smile at the thought that I get to do this with him, I get to have sex with the man I've loved for years even if we are drunk. Iwaizumi put on a condom and instead of lubricating his dick he decided to put the lube on the entrance of my ass. It was cold but felt nice. When he was done he held my ass open so his dick could fit. Instead of going in slowly like I had expected he put the tip in and then slammed it in hard and fast. I started to tear up from the pain "IWA~C-CHANN~!!" I moaned loudly. He started moving in and out but this time a little slower. "I-Iwa~channn~" I kept moaning his name until he came close to my ear and whispered "Call me Haijme, Tooru". I happily agreed as I started moaning "Hajime~". He started to go a little faster now making him moan a little bit. "Faster~!" I told him. "Ng~ T-tooru~"
"Haj-ime I'm going- I'm going to-" I started to warn him but it was too late I started to cum over our chests "AhHh~!". A few moments later Hajime came. He pulled out and fell besides me. We laid there in silence for 5 minutes straight until I broke it "I'm going to go take a shower" I get up and walk into the bathroom. I turned on the shower waited for it to get warm and then went inside. "JANNSNDNF YESS!! I FINALLY HAD SEX WITH HIM! It was pretty high on my todo with Iwa~Chan list so I thought I would never do it! But DAMN MY ASS HURTS SO BADLY!" I squealed. When I finished showering I walked out with a towel on and changed. Before I saw him get up Hajime walk into the bathroom to shower next. When I finished changing I decided to get the bed ready for us to sleep in. When Hajime got out he put on some pants and hugged me. "Having sex with you was nice. I just hope we remember it" He said to me "I'm positive we'll remember. Now lets get some sleep it's almost 3am" I kissed him on the forehead and laid down. Hajime spooned me as I fell asleep. What a great way to end Friday.

Holy shi- I was not prepared to write that much- hhhh. Alright welp- I hoped you enjoyed whatever this was

Word count: 1762