soulmates forever

Hi stars..
Here is my frst OS...
I hope u guys will like it... finger crossed 🤞🤞
Do read n share...

Ram came out of study room After completing one of his important presentation. He was hell tired n need of tight sleep, Soo went to his room yawning.

He came inside n was about lay down but his gaze fell on the other side of the bed where the eternal beauty was sleeping peacefully. She was looking not less than an angel. the moon light from the balcony window was doing magic on her angelic face made his heart skip a beat. He Soo tried to shifts his gaze n go to sleep. But he just couldn't. How can he ignores the dazzling beauty in front of his eyes. His eyes roamed on her face against his control n stopped on her luscious pink lips.

"God damn!! that lips.. I Soo want to kiss them. They look Soo soft n inviting. Oh god!! y r u doing this to me?" he said closing his eyes to control himself looking upward. He opened his eyes "n u sleeping beauty, u r having peacefull sleep disturbing me to the core haa.. Soo bad... he sweetly cursed her smilingly.
Ram control.. u can't do this. she is in her sleep man. stop this n sleep quitely. He warned himself n tried to sleep. But no use, he couldn't take his eyes off from her face especially from her attracted lips. He layed on the bed n turned towards her. His desires breaks the barrier n he kissed on her forehead. Her lips curled into small smile. he shocked seeing her smile. Is she awake? he muttered n slowly called her name to confirm. priya... But got no response. he sighed in relief. Again his harmones took charge. He pressed his lips on her one eye. Then on another one. Her both cheeks were also rewarded in same way. He felt like give a small peck on her lips.

Priya stirred in her sleep feeling some wet sensation on her cheeks n opened her eyes she was shocked n about to push him but stopped as she felt his lips on hers soft one. The thought of giving small peck varnished out from his mind as he placed his lips on hers n as the result he started to suck her lips. Priya came to her scense n tried to push him but all she could do was fist his kurtha's sleeve n closed her eyes.

After their first liplock he withdrawn himself from her n looked at her face. He lost in her black orbs. Realization hit her about wt has just happened. she sat up suddenly pushing him off her, adjusting her hair n saree. he too sat up alongside.

Priya: wt u just did? She asked n tears made their way from her eyes.

Ram looked at her but fails to summit up the words.

Priya: y the hell did u kiss me haa??She yelled at him n more tears spill out from her eyes.

Ram: Priya vo.. he was trying to tell something but cut off from her.

Priya: u were taking advantages of me while I was sleeping. I didn't expect this from u Mr Kapoor. I didn't...
she cried covering her palm on her face.

Priya: wt the damn rights u have to kiss me? n who r u to me? she screamed at him holding his kurta. She couldn't take this anymore n had enough waiting for his confession. she let out her emotions.

Till now he was calm but these words from her triggered him. How could she said those words.

Ram: iam ur husband damnit and I have every damn rights on u. He retorted in same way lyk her.

Priya: really Mr Kapoor... wt u r trying to say kee Aap mere pathi hai isliye aap mere sath hai Sab kar sakthe hai.

Ram: nahi Priya..vo I... again cut off from her.

Priya: kisi pe rishte me pehle Dil ka judna jaroori hotha hai. aur agar humara dill hai ek dusre se nahi judega tho. Phir ye sab.. iss ka Kya matalab hai. Said she with Soo much pain n was crying badly. She waited him to say at least now that he loves her but noo again he was mum. She closed her eyes to controlled her emotions n wiped her tears.