the girl in the mirror

A little girl's parents went out for a business dinner so they hired a babysitter to watch her. Can I have some ice cream ? The little girl Holly asked after dinner "sure" the babysitter beatrice said where's the freezer ? In the basement so are the nuts, cherries , and candy and stuff when she went downstairs to get the ice cream she looked out the window to see a little girl standing outside this didn't strike her as too suspicious and she simply brushed it off. After she had given Holly her ice cream, holloy asked "can I have some hot fudge on this, please?" "of course," was the quick reply. After beatrice went back down into the basement to retrieve the hot fudge, she looked back out the window to see the same little girl, only wearing a red cape she absent mindedly wondered if the girl was playing dress up as she trudged back up stairs "got it," deadpanned  after setting the hot fudge in the microwave and putting thick chocolate goop on the ice cream. " can I please have some nuts on this please ....?" Really?" "Puh-lease "fine..." She sighed already heading back down the stairs. As she got the nuts out of a small cabinet in the wall she looked back out the window to see the same little girl in a cape, holding a knife she ran upstairs she decided she was  calling the police. Ohh thank u!" Holly squealed believe from her perch on her pink Disney Princess booster seat "uh- i-i yea hey, holly, I need u to.. oh no! Can I have a cherry on top please? " not wanting to alarm Holly she decided to go downstairs to get the cherry and then calling the police after locking her and Holly in the bathroom. There's no way the little girl could get inside if the doors and windows are locked. After slowly descending down the stairs, she opens the freezer with shaky arms. Daring to peek out the window, she closed her eyes before staring out  it the same little girl she was holding a knife but this time with blood on it. Running up the stairs, scared of what might Await, she checks on holly, holly was dead a small pool of of blood forming from underneath her she ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind her before dialing 911 , when the police arrived the tearful mother and father with them. The mother approached Beatrice, sobbing uncomfortably ."what happend?" Oh - god I'm sorry oh god!! I-i saw this little girl with a red cape and a knife out side your basement window!" The mother said,We-we don't have basement windows, only mirrors.