Minions

Long before the time of Pangea, the ice age and dinosaurs, there lived a group of funny, adorable, yellow, cylinder shaped creatures called... minions. Minions were here far longer then we have. They came up with names like Dave, Bob, Stuart and many others. But suprisingly minions literally had no brain. They had at least common sense and they spoke a language called "minionese" which could only be understood by whoever they wanted to serve. That was the main goal of all the minions, to find the most despicable master to serve. 

               So when the time of dinosaurs came, the minions decided that they should serve a dinosaur. (Minions could be quite dumb at times!) Unfortunetly, two minions, who discovered the banana, accidently killed the dinosuar by rolling a huge boulder down a hill and made the dinosaur trip into a volcano. But nevertheless, they kept on searching.

                   After that, they found Egypt and wanted to serve the pharaoh. When they built a pyramid, a minion accidently (Told you the minions have no brain!) put the blueprint upside down and the pyramid fell on top of the pharoah and killed him.

                     During the Revolutionary War, the minions decided to serve George Washington, but the minions accidently (There's that word again!) pointed the cannon at the captain's back and he died. 

            Without a master, the minions were aimless, depressed and had no purpose for life. But one minion stood up for his tribe. His name was Tim. He was the one who was going to search for the perfect master. He took two other minions with him. Stuart, the hungry one and Bob the scared one. Together, they went on a long journey to find the most evil and despicable master.

( watch Minions Movie to find out what happens. Or watch the trailer) :D