Chapter 1 {{HIM}}

Kodi POV: BBEEEEPPPP!!! "AA-
OOMPH!" That sound was me falling out of my bed on a Monday morning. I am not a morning person and I don't ever plan on being one.

I feel bad for my future husband.

Anyways, it's Monday and I have to go to school. I absolutely do not like school. One, because I just don't like it and two, because of "HIM". That him you see is what I call Mason Ryan my enemy and I hate him. Why?? you may ask, because he's a player and he's a jerk face. It started in grade five.

(Flashback)

I was talking to my friends about a guy I liked. We our conversation took a WIERD turn and I was turning around to walk away when a football hits me in the head. Who could it have been thrown by you may ask well none other than our very own MASON RYAN. Do you want to know what he did he laughed and said, " watch where you're going!" AS IF IT WAS MY FAULT!!

(Flashback End)

Ever since then we have been enemies. And now we still are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When I get to school I meet up with my best friend Austen. [she is a girl] We both play on the Parker High JV Softball team. [we are sophmores]

Then all of a sudden I here, "KKKOOODDDIII!!!" At the same time me and Austen whispered," uhoh" and "run" but the next thing I know I'm on the ground with a person by the name of Meighlee [may-lay] on my back. If you were wondering, Meighlee is another one of my best friends. She is really hyper and reallllllly crazy<BOY CRAZY!!!!>

She is just sitting on me and laughing her ass off while I just lay there with a red face because of my struggling. But then I have enough and get on my hands and knees with her still on my back and I buck her off of me. She was so not expecting it so her face was a mixture between shock and fright because now I was the on laughing my ass off because she totally face planted and ate grass.

She looks mad but then her face becomes one of horror because just as that happened the Barbie Byothches passed and was laughing their fake asses off. But another thing I noticed was noneother than Mason Ryan with his arm wrapped aroung the queen bitch, Chloe Evans, laughing along with them.

When he saw me though he started glaring at me and I saw the same hatred in his eyes that I'm sure was mirrored in my own.