The little orphan

Tyrone was young when his parents gave him to the orphanage because of the  weird features he had. He was a very bright boy, he had beautiful curly hair and  dazzling blue eyes.

But aside that beauty he had fast growing incisors and his ears were a little pointed. His nails also grew rapidly so he had them trimmed every week.

Tyrone was a very meek boy he was quiet and shy. Because of this he is not mostly recognized in a group. His peers mostly picked on him and call him names. They sometimes beat him up and take his food from him.

Tyrone was now 18 and was in the cillege. Oneday his class went to a forest for a scientific research they were to find some plant species for their upcoming quiz. Their teacher instructed them to stay in a group of five but no one was willing to go with Tyrone so he was alome.

He got some nice plants and took nice pictures of them. Unaware he was going deep into the forest he kept going and the farther he got the more he saw beautiful plant species. He just kept going but the time he realized he was facing a very huge boulder with carvings he wondered who will carve on such a stone in the forest. He thought "well this is a big world".

He turned back but saw only trees he didn't even realize he's gone too deep into the forest. He decided to head back to the site where he started,he kept walking on and on yet he hasn't reached his destination. He was then faced with frustration he didn't know if he should head left or right. He had no food no water, he started crying and he cuddled himself to sleep.

When Tyrone woke up he was hoping it was all a bad dream but unfortunately he realised he was in the middle of nowhere with no jh of food and water. He wanted to cry but he said to himself  "if I'll get out of here I've got to be strong".

He took his bag and wanders in the wilderness to find food and water. Out of nowhere he heard a voice calling out to him he shouted "who's there"but no one responded the voice was not one he's heard before. The voice called again "Tyrone" he ran as fast as his legs could carry trying to follow the voice. The more he ran the more the voice grew louder. As he drew closer he  heard the voice from a cave, when he got close and tried to enter the cave he slipped and fell into what seemed like a a pit.

The pit led to another cave underground, it was pitch black and he couldn't see anything he kept walking and he saw a little light far away he followed the light.

When he got nearer the light went out for a second and lights in the cave began to light. At one corner of the cave he saw a little well and decided to quench his thirst. After drinking the water Tyrone felt dizzy and he laid down for a while. When he woke up he was on his bed.