4 Years After Ending Of Last Book

RECAP

- Olivia just moved to Texas for a year

- Matt and Anna broke up again

- Anna realizes the boys would be graduating and wouldn't be seeing them again for a long time

SUMMARY of what happened in those 4 years

Olivia moved back after a year in Texas, her and Carter called a quits while she was moved because of long distance and the fact Carter was going to college. Matt and Anna haven't talked. Hayes, Olivia and Anna all continued high school together. Hayes still liked Anna but they never really talked about it again after everything. They all dated other people through high school but nothing serious. And we start the story off the day after graduation.

Annas POV

I can't believe we're here. Me, Hayes, Olivia all of us now graduated still together. Now we're all practically adults all headed to college. Together of course. We've all decided to go to college where my brother, Cameron, is in California. He has a huge house there that we'd all be able to stay in. He's gotten pretty successful on his platforms since he's lived at home. All the guys have actually, most of them live in the house too, and all help pay for it. Nash, Taylor, Carter &.... Matt all live there.

I know what you're thinking, me and Olivia living with all them plus our exes? It's fine, we're living the dream that so many others would die to live. Plus we were kids when we dated, it was all so long ago. Olivia hasn't talked to Carter at all in about a year now and me and Matt haven't talked in almost 3. We've all moved on but who knows once we're all living in the same house together. Also Hayes will be there which always makes things better. Me and Hayes have gotten so much closer over the last year. I've grown to have slight feelings for him but I've always decided to keep it to myself because I never want anything to jeopardize our friendship.

Olivia started dating someone, they were together almost a year but she broke things off when we all decided to move. I don't think she liked him all the much, nothing like she did when she was with Carter. She's still her happy self but definitely different since she had moved and Carter left.

Right now we're all currently on a plane headed to California. Our stuff was sent out a week ago so it would be there when we got there. Hayes is asleep to my left and Olivia is listening to music on my right. College is going to be the craziest time of our lives and we're all so excited.

.........

We hop off the plane and I see Cameron holding up a sign that says "Dallas". We run up to him and give him a big hug since I haven't seen him since Christmas. "How you guys been?" he asks us as we walk to his car. "Good what you been up to Cam?" I ask him and we make small talk while loading in the car. We drive through LA gazing out the windows in awe of the big city. "So are all the guys home?" Hayes asks Cameron. "No, I think they're all out right now except Nash cause he wanted to be there when you got there" Cam replies.

"I'm so excited to be living here, this is going to be so much fun" Olivia says excitedly. "It is a lot of fun here, always something to do" Cam says. "I have a feeling this is going to a very interesting next four years." I say as we pull up to Camerons house.

This place is huge, I feel like this place could house 20 plus people in it. And its all gated and has a huge backyard that you can see from down the road with a garden and gated pool. "Well here we are, home sweet home" cam says as he opens his door and we all pile out and head in.

"So which rooms are ours?" Olivia asks as we walk in the door. Cam tells us to follow him and we go up the stairs that look like they would be in a castle. All of our rooms are at the end of the hall right next to each other. Each pretty much identical and with out own bathrooms. We go into bedrooms separately and set up our rooms how we want it. After about an hour me and Olivia both walked into Hayes room to see if he's done, and he was, he was just laying on his bed on his phone.