New Job

{Sup everyone, this is my first fan fic *sad clapping in the distance* this is my art and stuff sorry if it's bad.. Like I really am.. Bye}

It was Jeremy's first night at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. He felt nervouse as he walked through the doors. He remembered that he was going to be working with an employee that had been working there for a while, wich made he feel a little better. As he walked down the halls he saw the creepy animatronics. He felt like they were starring at him, as if they were human. He just quickly walked past them. He looked down as he was walking wich lead him into running right into an employee "I-Im so-" he was cut off by the man standing in frount of him "don't worry about it!" He smiled "I'm Mike, by the way and who are you?" He asked. He was strangely nice "I-I'm Jeremy, the new employee here" that must have set off a spark or something because Mike's eyes widened "oh, so your the one I'm going to be working with?" He asked. "I guess s-so.." Jeremy stuttered. "Follow me" Mike said turning to show him where the office was. When they got there Mike showed Jeremy all the basic things to do before the clock stroke 12. When it finally did Jeremy felt some what more nervouse than before. He was shaking "You okay Jeremy?" Mike asked, locking eyes with him, making Jeremy blush a light red "Im f-fine.." He said. Mike kicked up his feet on the desk and checked the air vents and shone the flashlight down the hall while Jeremy checked the cameras. He thought something was out of place, but he thought it was his imagination.