part1

imagine your boyfriend of 70 years haru kato turns to you and says “we need to talk” you proceed to tell him “go ahead” he then replies “i know you’ve been cheating. you gasp. haru grabs you and throws you across the bedroom breaking all of your bones at the same time he starts screaming at the top of his lungs "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" you start violently crying as you bleed all over the carpet haru looks down at you and then kisses you "sorry y/n i dont know what came over me. but i do know that i could cum all over you." you gasp. haru had just broken your bones then offered to have sex with you. the two of you had only ever touched eachothers earlobes. you didnt know if you were ready or not. wow. so handsome. haru then calls daisuke to ask him to get you a full private hospital to heal your bones. "i have a secret y/n" you reply "what is it my love?" haru then says the most shcoking information ever "my cum... it has healing properties that can magically heal your bones in an instant. its because of my best boy traits." you gasp loudly "wow you're amazing haru-chan" he then goes into the bathroom and brings out a plastic zip lock bag of glittering cum. he puts it onto your bones like you would ice a cake. youre now healed. "i love you haru have my babies."

the end