You are only Beautiful-Harry x Me Fanfiction

I stood aside as I waited for my turn in the ticket line. Leslie stood aside me jumping around. "I will get to meet Louis" she squealed bouncing on the balls of her feet. I could tell she was more than a little excited

I was overly excited. "Harry" I whispered in a dreamy voice. ever since they were on the X Factor I had been fangirling all of them. mostly Harry.

"Kaley can you believe it? We will see the guys! My idols!" Leslie gushed. I nodded but my eyes were set out for Harrh. we got one of the rows closer to the stage. Thank god. We had got them from a popular girl since she didn't want them.

once our turn came up I handed mine to the person. he shook his head as he stared at the ticket. Leslie gave him hers and he stared at hers. "these pictures see to be a fraud" he said staring a us and taking us by the arm.

He pulled us out of line and said "you two are going to court" he muttered.

I ended up hypervenalating ad the bed I could do was get away from him. I ran as fast as I could, glad that I didn't weigh a lot at all for once. I was light on my feet.

As I ran I was panting and panting hard. I didn't know how the tickets weren't real. But then again Jackie never did like me.

My pace was slowing but soon I was jolted back by a force. My head was spinning and it took me a moment to see who it was.

"Are you all right" Harry Styles asked me eyes full of concern.

It was all I could do not to scream