Chapter 1. The first day

~~~~~Ochako POV~~~~~
I sighed, a bit nervous of going to UA high school. I was lucky that I passed the entrance exam and got into 1A. 'Hopefully everyone there won't be very mean.' I thought, over thinking about everything. Then, I bumped into someone, falling backwards. I didn't use my quirk, or else I'd puke later. I looked up to who I bumped into, seeing blonde spiked hair which looked like he just got electrocuted. It was a boy, taller than me. "Sorry... I'm new and-" I said standing up and brushing the dust off of me. "So I'm just supposed to forgive you?" The boy said, he sounded like an angry Pomeranian. Then, he turned around.

                          ~~~~~~Bakugou's POV~~~~~
When I turned around, I saw the girl's face and felt something strange. I was less angry than usual. My heart was pumping and my palms sweat, but the sweat could be just my quirk getting stronger. After seeing her I turned back around and left, finding the classroom quickly and putting my feet up on the desk. A kid with blue hair and glasses kept pestering me about putting my feet up, but he's just an extra in my way.

~~~~~Ochako POV~~~~~
        I saw him leave after turning around and got confused. He was slouched over like a delinquent. I turned to my left, seeing a boy almost falling. I rush over, making him float before he hits the ground. He seemed really panicky, something I'm not really into. He thanked me and I said you're welcome, then found my way to class. I turned back, seeing his face beet-red. I shook it off, continuing to find class. Once I found it and entered, I saw the boy again. I also saw another boy with blue hair ridiculing him. It's bad to see he is so fired up since I met him but I believe I could change that. I couldn't not smile as I thought of him, it was awkward. After a while everyone was in class, except the teacher. "Uh.. where's the teacher?" A pink girl said. She looked very happy and excited for her first day. The door opened but nobody was standing there. Then a voice came from down below. "Hello students." It said. The whole class was shocked to see a man who looks like he hasn't slept in years wrapped in a sleeping bag burrito. "Now, let's begin today's lesson." He said, getting up and standing in front of the class. "I'm Mr. Aizawa. Today we're going to learn about our powers with a test. Get in your uniforms and get to the field now." Mr. Aizawa said and left the class. All of us were confused about the outfits, except for me. I looked and saw a cabinet full of outfits. After we all got changed we went to the field and prepared for training. "Alright, let's begin." Mr. Aizawa said with no expression on his face. I prepared for the worst.