Ep 1. (maybe more to come if i beg enough LMFAO)

CHLOES POV

I sat down in my bed twiddling my thumbs waiting for Hinata to be home. It was getting real close for him and the others going to Nationals.

I was his secret Girlfriend. He said he didn't want Kageyama finding out for some reason? I don't really care. He's so sweet and SO TALL. Not to mention what he's packin...

Anyways. So I was sitting there in my red lingerie as always waiting for him to come home. I had some candles lit and rose petals laid about for the ✨mood✨

I heard the front doors bell go off and him dropping his practice bag on the floor soon to follow. I heard his feet slap the ground as he ran to me (like always) for his late dinner 🤷‍♀️

"C-chloe-Chan..I've missed you." (LMFAO DEAD) he muttered. He kicked off his shoes without me saying anything and whipped off his practice clothes.

I don't usually wait for him to shower after practice because I like the smell of a nice musk. Hinata came over and I flipped him over and tied him down.

We were in a BDSM relationship and I was the dom. Yeah it's sexy.

I took a blindfold out and tied it around his eyes. I started to grind on that 8 inch cock and he started to grunt.

Hinata started panting and tried reaching his big hands towards me put the ropes held them back. I could tell he wanted to touch me and hear me talk but I usually refrained from it to keep the mood hot.

"C-chloe-senpai...p-please untie me...I want to hold your hips.."

I slid off him and pulled down his pants. I wrapped my hand around his thick cock and started to pump. He moaned and started shaking his head back n forth because he wanted to break free. It was cute.

"Keep quiet Hinata." I slipped a condom over his MEMBER and spread lube all over it. He bit his lips so they would keep closed. I knew he wanted to scream.

I sat on his cock and rode it like it was a bull. I rocked back and forth. He let out a long groan.

"Hinata. Last warning, keep quiet."

He kept quiet for a few more seconds but then grunted our, "Fuck it, I can't do it anymore!"

He groaned and moaned more. To shut him up I put my mouth over his and made out with him. Our tongues swirled together in a synchronized form.

I took off his blindfold and untied his hands as he slapped into me.

When he was free he turned me over and pounded into me like it was the last time he was gonna cum ever.

I finally moaned out and came. He followed soon and sunk down. I came off him and threw away the gross ass condom and laid next to him. He cuddled me and kissed my cheek.

We sat there in silence for a while and he finally got up to shower and I came with him. I of course punished him for talking (LMFAO) and then slapped his fine ass when I got out.

We finally said our "I love you's" and dozed off to sleep.

———
BRUH I HATE MYSELF 😹😹