Introduction

Hiya everyone! I've got no followers or anything but I think that this would be fun to write so we'll see how it goes. It's basciallyyyy smut between the characters of haikyuu (i don't own the brand or the characters blah blah blah). Here's the characters that are attending the sleepover! I can also add some if anyone would like :).

Karasuno: Daichi, Suga, Asahi, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Kageyama, Hinata, Tsuki, and Yagamuchi

Nekoma: Kuroo, Kenma, and Yamamoto (maybe yaku and lev if anyone wants ?)

Seijoh: Oikawa and Iwa (maybe Kunimi and Kindachi?)

Fukurodai: Bokuto and Akaashi

I'm so down for adding more characters! Especially fashionably late eagles. We only have two straight people here sooo if you don't like that move along please :) (can anyone guess who it is?)

They all have the type of relationship where, yes, on the court they are 'enemies' and try to win, but they're all super close anyways. I based this off of the relationship I have with my teammates and our different teams and friends, so it's totally plausible. They still have their bickering though!

Also, feel free to add suggestions for truths or dares! That makes everything a lot easier because I really have no imagination.

Finally, I'll probably be including a lot of artwork of different scenes I find. I'm going to try to credit the artist as best I can, but if I miss one could you let me know in the comments? Thanks everyone!!

This is inspired by @ _chibi_devil on tiktok! There's going to be a few scenes where I use their ideas :).