PERPLEXED

Sun rays reflecting on Kurt's eyes. He woke up as the cold breeze of the wind touched his skin. Staring blankly at the sky. Unable to move, he don't know why. The sound of the trees as the wind blows its leaves. Wearing a white polo together with his black pants and shoes. A moment of silence began.

"Where am I?", "Why am I here?"  Asking himself in his mind.

Suddenly, someone was walking towards him. Unable to see, a silhouette of someone for he cant recognize due to the blinding light of the sun.

Kurt was just staring at the person blankly. Unable to speak and unable to move.

"This place is heavenly, isn't it?" The silhouette uttered.

His eyes widen for he can't believe what he had heard.

"That voice is familiar" he said on this mind.

Unknowingly, his tears flows on his cheeks. His eyes were blurry that makes it hard for him to see.

"Why are you crying?" "I am here now" the silhouette said.
"I will always be here for you, love. Always" the silhouette added while wiping Kurt's tears.

Kurt closes down his eyes, feeling that person's touch. A touch of comfort which he wish that would forever last.

He opens his eyes again. The brightest place that he had turned into darkness. Kurt can't see anything. Eyes are still wet from crying. Again staring blankly at the void of darkness.

Until he had finally fall back into his consciousness when he heard the sound of his alarm. Wiping his tears while getting up on his bed. Then his phone rang and as he looked at it, a smile plastered on his face.

"Have you eaten yet? Or did you just woke up?" The caller said.
"I just woke up, where are you?" Yawning as he replied.
"Good, then lets have breakfast together. I'm on my way to your dorm" the caller replied.
"Okay, so I'm gonna take a shower now, bring me breakfast" he uttered.
"No worries, love." the caller said.

As the call ended. His face is as red blood. *kidding*  taking a shower while humming love songs but as the moment that he is done he looked at himself at the mirror. His smile turned into a sadness. He remembered his dream. He is perplexed and anxious.

"What is that dream about?" Is there something bad that's gonna happen?" Asking himself in the mirror.

But that moment was easily broken down since someone is knocking at the door. That familiar voice from his dream is also the voice outside of the door.

"Love, our breakfast is ready" that voice made him smile again.

Walking outside the door only wearing towel, still looking wet. His lover smiled sweetly at him and he did to. Walking towards each other, attempting to kiss him. 

"Nope, I will just change first" he said while his point finger is in his lover's lips.
His lover smiled and as Kurt turns his back to change clothes. His lover grabbed the towel and hugged Kurt from the back.

"How about I will be the one changing your clothes" his lover suggested in a sexy voice. Warm breath touches his neck that makes him hot.
"Haha, No. Let go or I'll punch you" Kurt muttered.
"I will let go if you let me kiss you" his lover insisted.

Trying to let go from his lovers' hug but he failed. His lover made Kurt face him and they stare at each others' faces.
Kissed Kurt from his forehead and told him
"I love you, Kurt" as he smiled while staring at Kurt's eyes.
Kurt did not know what to respond, his face became red. He becomes shy for a moment.

"I will change now, you had already kissed me" hurried himself to the bedroom to change his clothes.

"That psycho!, made me feel embarrassed again" looking at himself in the mirror. "Tf, why am I blushing?" Fck.

Finally changed his clothes and went to the  dining table. Everything is already prepared and Kurt is the only one left to complete the preparations

*his lovers' name is Dave*

"Finally! After how many years, you had finished changing" sarcastic tone of Dave
"Shut up, if you did not played tricks on me a while ago, I should've finished sooner" Kurt whined.
"Haha, you are cute" Dave said while smirking
"Haha, I know" Kurt proudly replied.
"Eat fast, we are gonna be late tho". "You woke up late" Dave added.
"Uh, let's go. I'm done" annoyed Kurt.

Headed fast at Dave's motorcycle. A black HondaCBR150R. Lookin so fine that fits Dave image. A bad boy looking jerk on the outside but a soft kitty on the inside. Finally arrived at school and Kurt is a little bit late.

"Sht. I am already late, I'm gonna head first, love. See you later" as he ran fast to his classroom.
"Okay, I---" Dave did not finished what he will be saying. He just smiled and parked his motorcycle in the parking space.

Kurt's room is on the 3rd floor so he is running as fast as he could because his professor is terror. Unexpectedly, he bumped on someone.

"Fck. Fck. Fck." Kurt muttered on himself.
Looking at the person he bumped on. He was shocked. That person's phone was destroyed and unluckily it was Karl. *his so called enemy since elementary*
"Sht. Sorry. I am very sorry. I am just in a hurry" anxiously says.
"Compensate for my phone" serious tone of Karl.
"I am very sorry, how much will that cost me?" Kurt said
"Not much, a date will do" Karl smirked.
"This saturday, 3pm. Meet me on the same place" Karl added while passing through him and touching his head.

Kurt was stunned and he can't believe what he had heard.
"Tf is that?, stupid btch" annoyed Kurt.

Suddenly somebody tapped his back.
"Who were you talking to?" It was Dave with his serious tone.
"It was-- ahm it was--" Kurt was hesitating to answer.
Then luckily his classmate rushed at Kurt and said.
"KURT! FAST MAN! MR. FLORES IS FURIOUS. ITS YOUR TURN TO REPORT!" grabbed Kurt and left Dave with his face still so serious.