just a thing I wrote in hopes you will realize.

If you need to question yourself at any point about the type of relationship you are in, then it shouldn't even be a thing. Someone once wrote, "we accept the love we think we deserve"... I didn't believe it at first, I still fight with myself on this same matter about whether or not it's true, but... in all aspects, it is true. For any relationship, even in friendships. If you got to question if a person truly loves you, if they care about you in every aspect, if they will be honest with you, if they will be there for you for every nook and cranny in their lives despite all you go through, and NEVER emotionally or physically harms you, or control you in any way... it's not worth even a snippet of time or even a dot of your heart. If you know that you've tried to trust a person more than once, and they do you wrong a second time or a third time... they don't care about you. It's the sad truth. LEAVE! Walk your beautiful, worthy, trusting, loving, (and deserving,) ass away from them. Because honey, there is something just around the corner that will give you recognition of what the heck you deserve because it isn't this. It isn't a person who breaks your heart time and time again, it isn't a person who is untruthful or unfaithful to you, it isn't one who goes psychologically nuts on you after a simple observation, it isn't one who betrays you, or physically or mentally hurts you, or plays with your mind. It isn't one who says they'll make a change and never does it. The fact is- we do accept the love we think we deserve and for the most part, most of us think we deserve nothing at all, like we're wasteful, undeserving, not worthy, ugly pieces of poop... but that's the farthest from the truth and I think that our mindset must change. Because even though we accept the love we think we deserve, deep down in our heart of hearts, we know we can achieve a better life, a better companion beside us, and a happy outlook. We're scared though. We are scared to see that world because you feel like it will all shatter and you'll be right back to square one- feeling worthless and unloved, sad, lonely and unsure. You're scared to make a leap that could make or break life for you, but if you reach within that pocket of your heart where nothing can reach it but you, you'll realize that leap could be the best step you could have ever took. Do not stray away from that, make that leap and leave the toxicity behind, because you're worth more than just a 1% effort of time, understanding and true, raw affection. Don't make a wrong choice.