our LAST date </3

obama and jaylynn decided to go on a date together on their fourth year anniversary. after eating, jaylynn decided to take a big fat shit so she told obama "i think i almost shited my pants, i need to use the restroom, daddy. ;)". obama blushed, and said "ok baby" *with a flirty smirk on his face*. once jaylynn went to the restroom, she saw nessa. nessa started to walk towards jaylynn and started to kiss her. jaylynn blushed and tried to stop her. nessa didn't stop because she was so horny she needed some kisses from jaylynn. what jaylynn didn't know was that nessa was a pro stripper. after 3 hours later of doing the dirty, they go outside to see that no one is outside and the restroom is closed. once they saw the time it was 3am. they started to make out again, but obama came out the closet (ahaha see what i did there, god im so stupid). obama said "j-jaylynn i thought you loved me...not girls.." jaylynn responded with "i-im sorry i can explain!" obama decided it was best for them to breakup. once obama went to the restaurants restroom to cry and be all gacha depressed, he heard something. (reminder, its still 3am). once obama got up a ghost came up to him and started to fuck him. (obama is now a sub ahaha what a loser) once they got out of the restaurant at the morning, nessa and jaylynn got together so did obama and the ghost he met at the restaurants restroom.
they all lived a happy life after that.
the end. <3

LMAO OMG I HAD SOOO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS STORY BUT MY FINGERS HURT. ABAHAHA OBAMA AND JAYLYNN ARE SUBS #cantrelate. anyways hoped you enjoyed reading this, please follow me on instagram and dm on here or instagram for recommendations for fan fictions.

instagram; critixzfx