The Devil

My mum drops me off at my dad's house while I was there we heard a loud stomp up in the addict so we walk up there.

While we are up there a loud screech echoes around the room, I froze.

 Suddenly an old chair gets thrown at my dad and knocks him out, something grabs him and rips him apart, I run to the addict door but before I could get out, the invisible creature grabs my leg and drags me into the darkness.

                                                   2 days later

 Investigators show up at the house, Alice (the mum) shows up and see them taking two dead bodies out of the house she was in shock wondering what happened.

 She gets out of her car and goes up too one of the investigators and says “what happened?” in a sad voice.

 The investigator says “are you the mother of Sophie Smith and wife of Dustin Smith?”

 “Ex-wife and yes why?” Alice says

 The investigator says sadly “they where brutally ripped apart, we don’t know what ripped them to peaces but they where found in their addict dead this morning, I’m very sorry!”

 Alice starts to faint in shock, the investigator yells “get her inside she’s fainted!”

                                                       3 hours later

 I wake and see every investigator dead on the ground and I was tied up to the addict ladder.

I am so scared, and then out of the addict came a floating drill it turns on and starts to get closer to me.

 When it’s just about to hit me I pull the rope attached to my wrist and the drill cuts it off.

 I quickly start to untie all of the other ropes attached to me, when I was released I quickly ran out of the house.

 As I was running to the police station and tell the police “there is a devil in my ex-husbands house!” Alice says in a scared voice.

 “What, that’s ridiculous there is no such thing as devils!” the police replies.

 Alice thought if she won’t get any help from police she wouldn’t get any help from any one.

 So she ran back to her car at the house and started to drive to her sister’s house.

 While she was driving she saw in her vision mirror a red being with black eyes, dirty white horns and satyr legs in the back seat.

 I stop the car and when I look again the red being was gone.

                                                                20 minutes later

 I arrive at my sister’s house and she gave me the spear bedroom, but before I go to sleep I set bear traps at the front door and back door.

 I go to bed and fall fast asleep.

 When I wake up I hear one of the bear traps go off I go to check it.

 When I got to the one that went off it was the investigator trapped.

 He says to me “Alice help me!”

 As I was just about to help him I remember that the investigator was dead on the ground at the house that Dustin and Sophie died in.

 Then I think that the only way he could be alive is if he was possessed.

 I run to my sister’s room and find her dead in the bath tub, I turn around and look in the mirror and it says “surprise!”

 I turn around and see the investigator with a knife he stabs me three times in the chest, blood starts to poor out of my stab wounds.

 I die with one secret no-one will know…

 There is a devil among us.