Chapter 1: Meant to be?

Claws's POV:
There she was. Delicious. I could eat her up. Leann the Pizza. I know it's weird to make your pizza after your crush but I love pizza more than I love my own life. But the thing I love more than any of that is Leann, my bæ to be.

Jace's POV:
There was Leann. She flipped her long shiny middle finger at me. I took it as a sign to walk to her. I asked her why her fingers were greasy. She quickly replied by saying she saw the school play, which was called Grease. Eh seems legit. I gave her a hug and she kneed me in the crotch. I know she loves me.

Leann's POV:
Jace came to me again, flirting. I hated him. But I knew I felt a spark. The school was on fire. So I grabbed my backpack and ran out. I found Claws and started talking to him about Exo's newest song, Fire, despite the school's problem. When we reached the door leading outside, he took my hand and lead me outside to a bench. He kissed me and told me he loved me. I thanked him for the pizza he gave me, except it got my fingers greasy. He laughed and we sat there, watching the school burn.

Jace's POV:
As the school evacuated outside, I looked around for Leann. I couldn't find her so I took out my phone and summoned the flappy bird to carry me to home. When I got there, the first thing I did was check google plus, and everyone seemed okay. Then I took out my math homework and did it, all while thinking of Leann.

Claws's POV:
I love Leann and she loves me back. After the fire, we decided to elope to North Korea so I could become a KPop star. But first we needed a raft. We met up at my house and she brought the raft that she made with Jace before. I got a little jealous because he is always flirting with her, but she assured me that heart belonged to me. When we got to North Korea, she took out a knife and stabbed me.

Leann's POV:
Now that Claws was taken care of, I could finally live in peace in North Korea, where I belong. Now I can continue my legacy and join the illuminati. :)

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
First fanfic. You like?
--Ivy