How i meet the boy

My dad always worked for construction so I always saw kids there to but there was this boy I wanted to be friends with him just friends I went up to him and said hi. We hung out for some days and I started to like him. I told my dad and he said go tell him so I did and he said he liked me two. So we started dating I did not think that it would of lasted long but it did we were teenagers now and i loved himself spend more days together. Then one day he said if I wanted to go to his sisters play and did and I meet a lot of my old teachers.so we went to the mall after so by are selfs and I told him he can get what ever he wanted and we ones he was done he tolerated me he would bye me anything I wanted so I just want shoes and that's it. The days past and we already had are kiss. But here is the part where we almost got killed we where seating on a house and then my dad almost staded use with a nail that he was putting in the hole. So then we went somewhere like to someone house me and Jj do not know who this house is. We went inside and there is this girl we said hi and what are we doing here. She said your here because you guys fell in the magical hole. Jj said  how are we supposed get out. The girl said you have to find the bad guy he lives in a old and dirty house and he can not see your full body. Then Jj said we must go now then he grab my hand and kissed me for good luck. We headed to the old house and we looked at the map and we found it I hid behind a trash can I grabbed Jj's hand and pulled it because he can't see are full body. I don't want you to die we promised you would not leave me so we hid. Then when he pasted we moved and we saw him Jj toke a picture and we gave it back to the girl we were free. We're done with the mess we went on another date and we grow and we got married and lived happily ever after.