Chapter 1

Hope You Like

It was just another fashion show for Louis. Just like the last time, or the last hundred times. Only that he's having a break down in the dressing room, 5 minutes before the show. It's something usual for him. Break down. Put yourself together. Walk out there and shine brighter than a star. Smile like you're the happiest person alive even though you are dying inside, but that's your job. That's what you have to do.

The show went on and everything went perfectly well. Louis did his best as always, making everyone proud of him, because that's what he has to do. Make everyone proud, happy; everyone but himself and it's not like he isn't happy with what he does, because he is, but sometimes he wonders what it would be like to be normal. To have a normal childhood, to go to school, and high school, to make friends, to have your first crush, to fall in love and have your first kiss...But of course he would never know.

He wonders what it would be like to actually have a life. Your own life. A life that you can control...Or what would it be like to have friends. To have someone who isn't interested in your money or fame ... But of course Louis can't even have it.

It's quite sad really, having to live a life that isn't yours when all you wish is to just be for one moment normal. But it's not like he can actually say something when everyone is congratulating him for achieving his dreams, especially his parents. They are so proud of him and he can't let them down. So he just stays there and put on the usual façade.

And really he's ok with it. He's perfectly fine with all of it because he loves to make them happy, even if it means he'll be unhappy. And of course if his parents want him to be the world's most famous model because 'It your dream baby, that's what you want and you finally did it! You're a model now!' and he's perfectly ok with it, because it's his dream, except it's not.

Never was and never will be.

He doesn't even know exactly what his dream is, but he's sure that being 'one of the richest people in the world' isn't a part of it.

And for now he has to live it. He doesn't have another option anyway.

But it's perfectly fine.

"Stand your ground... Because at the end of the day, you're still yourself, and you're the only person you have".

Louis' P.O.V.

After the show I went back to the hotel feeling worst than I ever felt in a very long time, feeling empty. Literally empty. And alone and sad and broken, and just...empty...

It's quite funny really because for the most of people 'my' life is like a dream life, 'the perfect life', when really it's nothing but a nightmare, my own personal nightmare.

But it doesn't matter, because they are happy so it's fine. Perfect even. Except it's not. Far from it.

I live for what others don't and some how I've become what everyone has made me out to be.

I fall asleep every night wishing, hoping that tomorrow will be different, that tomorrow I won't feel as empty as today, that tomorrow the ache in my chest will disappear, that tomorrow I won't be alone, that tomorrow I would be myself and not the 'Louis Tomlinson' everyone knew, the happy and perfect Louis...

Maybe one day... maybe one day someone will love me for who I actually am...maybe not....who knows? Life is full of surprises...maybe that's my destiny, to live alone...

'Maybe tomorrow it's going to be different...' It was my last thought before falling asleep.

After a few hours I woke up hearing somebody talking. I slowly opened my eyes to see who was there and when I did, I saw 4 men in my hotel room, 3 of them were my bodyguards and one of them seemed familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on.