Chapter 1: this is real.

Pamelas P.O.V
I was in Sarah's house watching the walking dead while we were eating Oreos, it was a normal day, a little bit cold and cloudy but nothing to worry about, our parents were together at a dinner in Valle Escondido, so we were alone. We were laughing at everything in the show because when we are together we can't help laughing of everything we say to each other, but then the tv show was interrupted by the news: "we interrumpt this show because we have bad news, the virus is real, and Texas has been infested, this is something horrible, they are turning in some kind of zombies and they feed of humans". It was then when all the laughing stopped, we looked at each other like we were already dead. Then the guy in the news continued: "there are some streets we want to mention that are the most insfested and almost anyone survived..."we herd streets and streets when he said: "Valle Escondido" we looked to each other we were in shock we couldn't believe this was happening and our parents may be dead, we started thinking and talking and we got to the conclusion that we couldn't risk our lives for checking if our parents are alive or waiting for them to come, they are probably dead or they may be zombies already. We ran to the kitchen and took some stuff like: water, canned food, clean clothe, some jackets and blanckets, sleeping bags, medicines, cleaning stuff, canned food and weapons like sissors, knifes, pens and tools and we puted everything in a suitcase except for some weapons in case that we had to leave and kill some zombies, the only thing that made me felt a little better was that I was an expert in the subject of killing zombies because I love the walking dead.
"We have to go!" Sarah yelled to me.
"No, Sarah, here we have food, water, bed and a HOME, we are safe, we will stay here till we need to leave" I answered her.
"Okay, but we have to stick together" Sarah told me.
"I promiss" I told here with a smile, she was my best friend.
We ran searching for something that could help us to cover the windows and we found some wood Sarah's father has in the backyard, so we used it for avoiding the light of the house to get out and that the zombies saw us, we changed the channel of the television and puted the news, low almost all the volume and the shine, we closed the doors with all that we could, turn all the lights off, turned on some candles, and grabbed some weapons just in case. There was a little hole in one window and we checked it every three hours. We were eating everything we could that was in the kitchen but only the necessary, we had to saved it for more days. We were preparing our selves physical and emotionally, in case we had to run or killed some zombies. As we looked through the window we saw how the street was getting full and full of zombies, we were a little bit scared and obviously sad for our parents, and I was really worried about my brother, he was in a party but I don't know if he done it and if he is alive, I don't even know were the hell was the party. It was the third day we were stocked in there, i was really stressed because I'm claustrophobic, but it was the end of the world, I didn't had the privilege to choose were to be, it was the morning and I was dressing myself when Sarah told me that breackfast was ready, i felt really lucky because we had a lot of food, and that is something I must thank, that and that I'm not alone, I'm with my friend. We had bread with butter and sugar, cereal and milk as breakfast and we were counting our weapons,
Sarah, we need to get some guns for our safety, we can't be threw zombies only with knifes and sissors, any idea of where we can get some? I asked her.
Oh my god! Yes! My father had some kind of room were he hidded guns in cased we needed them! She answered me excited.
We ran threw her big house till we found a little door, she opened and she took a bag, it had 4 normal size guns and a lot of bullets. We puted them in our suitcases.
Pam, if we need to leave, were would we go?" She asked me
I don't have any idea, we need to find a map or someth....DAMN! We don't know how to drive, what are we gonna do?! I told her scared.
Will have to go on foot. She answered me, she seemed very calmed.
How can you be so calmed! Walking?! In the apocalypse?! I screamed to her.
You got a better idea? She answered me. Besides, you have seen the walking dead, they walk!
Yeah, but they are in the forest! I told her really nervously.
Calm down, we will done it. She tried to relax me.
Okay, okay, I think we will. I said relaxed.
Now, were we'll go? She asked me
Um, I don't know, I think we will have to camp or something till we find a safe place to stay. I told her.
Okay, you know what? I think we are ready for this! She told me excited.
I laughed. Yeah, I think we are. I smiled at her.
We had been a week in the house, it was at night when we looked through the hole in the window, and we saw that there was a hord passing through, they were really a lot of zombies! We were frightened, when we herd noise at the front door, we took our guns and kept in silence because we knew that the noise and light attract the zombies, we were really nervous when accidentally Sarah shot.
We looked at each other giving a look of: damn, we are screwed! When we heard a really hard noise at the door, the walkers had broke into the house.