Kpop

People who surrounds me knew how i'm addicted to Kpop. They sometimes bully me because of it. And I dont even know why. Is it because of their language? Oh well, they will not really understand just their language. They would also never understand us, fangirls. We love kpop not just because of their looks, but because of their effort in music and because of the music itself. Nevermind, I dont give a damn to insecures.

If they only know how Kpop changed my life.

I remember when I was in grade school. I dont have any ideas about kpop yet that time. My father used to throw my bag outside the house and I always ends up being scold by my mother because of my low grades. They always tells me to study hard because the fees in my school is very expensive and that I have to cooperate blah blah blah. I know. They dont have to repeat it again and again. But we have nothing to do with it because this is me. I know I wasnt that smart, and yea, i'm lazy too.

My father is diagnosed with colon cancer and I also need to undergo an operation because of my kidney impairment. We have to save money for our medications. We're not rich. We dont also have enough money for my operation and for my fathers medication. I was so depressed that time because of this damn problems.

It all happend when my friend introduce me to kpop (Thanks to you, my dear friend). I find it unique and attractive. So I started researching about it and I found SNSD; My first fandom. I started downloading their songs, watching their music videos, dance practice, and their funny moments on youtube. Just listening to their songs makes me jolly, happy and helps me forget about my problems.

I also researched on how they become an idol and it was really impressed. Yes they are popular but you dont know how hard it was to be in their position now. They worked so hard and undergo many auditions but they're still not sure if they will pass it. If they pass, they'll be trained for years before they became an idol but they're not still sure if they'll succeed. It takes so much time. And so much patience. I know it was hard. I've already red many ex-trainees' story who was not treated well by their company and didnt succeed and stoped on reaching their dreams because it was hard. They worked so really hard.

I want to be like them too when I grow up. I want to work hard too and succeed on my dreams.

I was in middle school when I become the top of our class. Believe it or not, it really happend. And its because of them, kpop idols. I tried my very best to study hard. I'd take this as my first step to on reaching my dreams. Kpop becomes my inspiration. Kpop teaches me to strive more and work hard to reach my dreams like Kpop idols.

I'm a Proud Sone, Army, pink panda and EXO-L (Fandom name of SNSD, BTS, Apink, and EXO) for years now. And I feel disappointed when my someone bashes kpop.

There was a BTS concert here that time so I was so excited that keep on bugging my parents about it. They were pissed off that my mother shouted bad words to me and father keeps on saying bad things about me and to kpop idols. He keeps on saying things like this like that. I know. I'm sorry. I'm just a little girl who was just fangirling and cant over the fact that is breathing the same air with her idol. I'm okay with my mother shouting bad words to me but saying bad things to my idol? Thats different.

I wasnt able to sleep that night. I kept on crying until my eyes becomes swollen. How could they said those things infront of me? It is way better to be addicted to an idol than to a drugs and alchohol. If they cant be proud of me, then they could atleast just support me or just let me admire kpop. They dont need to say bad things to kpop.