The Fox And The Rabbit

Name: (y/n) (l/n)

Age: 25

Quirk: (Arctic Fox) gives the user all the abilities of an arctic fox. For example, resistance to temperatures as low as -58 degrees Fahrenheit and night vision.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was just sitting on the couch in my apartment, flicking through channels on the TV. Me and my roommate, Akio, had just gotten off work and just decided to make dinner and just lounge around for the rest of the night. Akio was in the kitchen, making his specialty. I took a quick look at the clock, it read 7:36.

Akio: aw crap.

(Y/n): what's wrong?

Akio: I'm missing a couple of ingredients I need. Ya mind heading to the store real quick?

(Y/n): sure, no problem.

After making myself a list of stuff he needed I grabbed my jacket and wallet and walked out. I kept walking until I got to the local convenient store. I went through the usual process, find what you need, wait in line, pay for your stuff, put it in a bag, then leave.

I walked through the sliding, automatic doors and began walking down the street as I walked I began to hear something strange, it almost sounded like laughter. Quiet yet insane sounding laughter.

I turned and saw a guy standing underneath a street light. He had long, greasy black that reached down to his waist. Through the curtain of black hair I could see a pair of crazy looking eyes and a massive, pearly white smile.

He was looking directly at me. No way in hell I was gonna stick around and see what this guy wanted. I began slowly backing away. Everytime I'd took a step back he'd take a step forward. 1 step back, 1 step forward.

I was getting really creeped out by this whole situation. Without even a second of hesitation, I ran in the other direction. As I ran I heard rapid footsteps right behind me. Suddenly, I was knocked to ground. I looked back and saw that greasy haired man on my back. He flashed that same smile from before reaching into his pockets and pulling out a large bowie knife.

I began screaming for help as I began to see my life flashing before my eyes. I wanted to try and get away, but he had me pinned down. Along with that, I was paralyzed with fear. The man raised the knife high into the air. My eyes involuntarily locked shut, I began thinking that this was the end for me, until...

BAM!

I felt the man's weight quickly be removed from my back within a fraction of a second.

I looked up and saw the man unconscious against the wall. There was a small crater from when the man seemingly impacted against the wall.

???: You ok?

I looked up to see who it was.