Chapter 1

Tiana's POV
I'm sitting on my bed humming along to proud family whilst sorting out my clothes. "Sup T", a tall figure comes behind me, it was Tory.
He smelled good, he was wearing a black oversized tee and black jeans and Jordan's mids.
"Hey" I smiled whilst looking at him, " I see you vibing to my shit"he smirked "yeah yeah you know this is my favourite song of yours" I laughed. "Anyways we live streaming for quarantine radio that shit be popping now, better come down stairs at 3:45 we about to get litty" he said whilst leaving my room "aight bet" I laughed and continued to sort out my clothes.
Me and Tory go way back, I met him when I was younger I've been with him through his darkest times, his mother's death, when he got sent away. It's amazing to see Tory become the person that he is today, he's talented, and so genuine he deserves everything in this world.

I live with Tory, Jordan and the rest of his team, were like his marketing team were getting ready for Tory to become a freeman as he won't have a label anymore. Thank god for that. They demanded too much from him.
"JORRDDYYYY COMEEE ERRR" I shouted from the roof tops "WHAT T" he shouted back "can you please drive me to Starbucks pwees" I said innocently "fine I'll see you downstairs"
I quickly put on a oversized hoodie and went downstairs and hope in the Range Rover"

"You look cute, who trying to impress huh" Jordan questioned me, "no one silly" I stated.
"You want anything from bucks whilst I go in ?" I added "yeah get 2 Carmel fraps Tory, will probably want some" and I nodded

*goes in Starbucks and gets the drinks*
I hope back in the car freezing as the drinks we numbing my hands, and Jordan just laughed at me "HURRY MY HANDS ARE COLD" I shrieked "ok Ok bossy boots" and I laughed.

Me and Jordan made our way back into the mansion, I will always be grateful that I get to live here with my best friends, it's amazing. "Here's your Carmel frap Daystar Peterson" I handed his drink "yooo I appreciate that thank you b" as he took it from me and I smiled "it was my idea" Jordon added slyly "oh shut up" I punched Jordon.
I shouldn't of done that because now I was in a wresting match with him. I tried to fight him but I was too small, he tickled me and I was screaming at the top of my lungs. "Jordan"as he continued "sto" "ArG" he continued to torture me, I hate being tickled on my feet, he was asking for a death wish. "Say Jordan is the best", no way was I going to say that he's insane. He wouldn't stop and I'm pretty sure everyone was getting sick of me"FINE FINE JORDON ISNTHEBEST LEAVEME" and he let go.
"Ayoo err body get ready we're gonna be
starting quarantine radio on 5" Tory shouted.