Harry Styles Imagines #1: Baby

You and Harry have been dating for the past year and everything has been a whirlwind. You never expected to fall in love so quickly; moreover, you didn't expect him to fall in love with you so easily. But it happened. And now you are nothing but happy all the time. Especially when you are right next to him, and he is holding you close. Those are the best moments.

It's a Friday night in late November, and the air is so cold that not even your usual heavy coat can keep you warm. Snow is slowly dancing down from the sky, creating the most beautiful scene you've ever witnessed. Everything is covered with snow and radiating with beauty.

It is the night the boys have their very last concert from their Up All Night Tour, and Harry asked you to come to support him. You immediately said yes because the thought of going to their last concert, and being there for Harry is beyond incredible.

Earlier this morning, however, you found out a secret that you haven't told Harry yet and you don't know how, making you rethink going to the concert with him. Dismissing the idea, you decide to go anyway because you love him and want to be there to support him. The secret, you thought, could hold off until tomorrow.

About two weeks ago you had convinced him that you wanted to lose your virginity, and you wanted him to take it. He was very reluctant at first, because he knew you had been saving it for someone you really loved more than anything. But after a while, he nodded in agreement and you guys had had the perfect night. Perfect that is...until you went to the doctor earlier this morning.

Harry came to pick you up at 5pm, two hours before the concert started, and he took you backstage at their venue. All you guys did was talk about everything until it was time for the show. But you still hadn't told him your secret.

Paul came into the dressing room that Harry had saved for you two, and told Harry he had five minutes until it was time to start. You knew it had to be now or never, so you threw your head into your hands. He immediately noticed and asked what's wrong.

You took a deep breath and told him EVERYTHING. The words were running out of your mouth like poison you were trying to spit out. Finally, you stopped.

Harry's face had dropped, and you could tell he was in shock.

Paul came in once more and grabbed Harry to take him out to stage. Harry still hadn't said a word.

You heard the crowd get pumped up, and a man announce that the boys were here. You heard the first song start, and Harry came to life. Watching from the side of the stage, you noticed how his face lit up while he was doing what he loved. You couldn't take all this away from him. You couldn't make him be a father.

After a few songs, you hear Moments start playing, and Liam belts out his verse. Harry, on the other hand, drops his expression again and looks over at you in the curtain. This was your song.

An army of tears flew down your cheek, and you mouthed "I'm Sorry," to him, before running the other way. You headed for the door that led outside, and you threw yourself out it. Slamming the door behind you, you crumple onto the snow-glazed ground and cry. That's all you can do is cry.

Just then, you hear the door open and close beside you. Looking up, tears straining your eyes, Harry sits down next to you. He wraps his arms around you and kisses your hair while you cry.

When you have finally calmed down enough to talk, you say, "You don't have to do this. I would never ask you too."

He cups your chin in his hand, and pulls your lips up to his. Fireworks go off as you two kiss.

You look at him questioningly. "I'd never leave you alone. We're in this...together." He whispers.