Missing; part 1 of 2

"I don't remember the bus ride being this long."
RiRi Curtis hollered two seats away from where Addy and Beth were situated, rolling her eyes as she saw Beth's face turn sour, clearly interrupting a conversation between the two best friends.
"That's because you've been here before, unlike the rest of our lucky souls." Beth drawled out the last word sarcastically, looking to Addy for a reaction.
"And why did I decide to come back?" RiRi questioned, dismissing Beth's previous comment.
"Because you can't stand to stay back in Sutton Grove, with all of those Ballers." Addy chimed in.

RiRi chuckled in agreement, along with Beth, who then silently celebrated when her friend moved back to her own seat.

"So what were you saying before?" Addy crossed her legs, fiddling with the large amount of bracelets on her wrist.
"Just about my stupid, ignorant parents. You know the usual. Mother drinks until she passes out, Father gives me cash in exchange for not bullying Tacy." She rolled her eyes, sneering at her half sister who was probably listening to some shitty song on her phone.

The day was still bright, and the weather was warm. A soft breeze could be felt from a gap in the bus' window, which allowed all the girls on board to breathe, instead of having them sweat profusely.
Today was different from any other.
It was the annual Sutton Grove camping trip this years cheerleaders got to experience.
Last year was the football team.

"I can't wait until we finally get out of this incredibly hot vehicle." The brunette wiped a bead of sweat from her temple, sighing with frustration.

"We're nearly there." Addy responded, looking just over the top of their seat, the direction of her eye line meeting the one and only, Coach Colette French.
Was it the blonde hair? The need to manipulate? The Woman's flexibility?
God knows what Addy sees in her, that she didn't see in Beth.

"Addy, are you even listening to me?"
Beth scoffed, noticing her attention was elsewhere.

The bus halted, and a few sighs of relief were heard from the other girls.

Everyone collected their bags, which were most likely filled with booze for later on.

"Alright everyone."
Coach clasped her hands together, gaining the attention of the team.
"Take your bags with you, and find somewhere to camp out around the nearby vicinity. Do not cross past the forbidden area. Or there will be consequences."

Beth smirked, already planning to break the rule in her own head.

"Understood?" Coach's eyebrows raised in a questioning manner, before giving the 'alright you can go' signal with a nod.

All the girls scattered around, already finding areas to set up their two man tents.
But it was never going to be an easy task when you're friends with someone like Beth Cassidy; who seemed to have a thing for breaking rules.
Or maybe it was her hatred for Collette which made her rebel.

"Hanlon?"
Beth folded her arms across her chest, lips parted slightly.
The dark eyed girl spun around, giving a short smile.
"Where's your hamsa?"

"Shoot, I think I left it at home."
Although her lie was somewhat convincing Beth already knew better, but it was too late to start an argument as RiRi and Tacy were making their way over.