The meeting

Sitting at the bar was a charmingly handsome and dark-haired man in a crisp suit with a refined look to him. This elegant appearance was offset only by the large amount of empty shot glasses on the bar in front of him. The man had been talking about the way he had been used by the woman he thought loved him.

Unbeknownst to him, however, there was a desire filled gaze pointed in his direction. The woman gazing was a curvy (h/c) bartender, who was currently wiping down a glass with a white dish towel. The woman herself was barely conscious of the lust-filled gaze she was pointing at the man, and only knew that she felt strangely attracted to something about him. She started thinking about what his personality would be like, or what he liked to do for fun, or what he would be like in b-

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)? (Y/N)!" (Y/N) was snapped out of her hot-guy-induced trance by her boss's/ uncle's voice, and blood rushed to her cheeks as she realized what she had been thinking about.

"Yes! What did you need?" (Y/N) answered nervously, still ashamed over her thoughts.

"This guy over here is knock-out drunk, take him to the spare room for me will ya?" Her boss told her while jabbing a finger at the man she had been drooling over. (Y/N) nodded furiously and her cheeks flushed red as she went over to the man, who was drunkly mumbling something as she swung his arm over her shoulders and struggled to walk him to the room.

"Kat.. Katerina... how could you... do this..to...me?" The man grumbled as (Y/N) shuffled her around in her pocket and grabbed the chain of keys that unlocked various rooms and cabinets in the bar. Unable to carry him while doing that, she leaned him up against the wall.

'Poor dude, seems like that girl really hurt him.' (Y/N) thought to herself as she found the right key and unlocked the door. She looked over to where she had leaned him and found him sat on the floor against the wall. She shook his shoulders gently in order to wake him up.

"Hey buddy, what's your name? And do you have anybody I could call to pick you up?" (Y/N) asked, trying to keep her voice low so she wouldn't hurt his ears.

"My name's... lijah" He mumbled, with (Y/N) only catching around half of his name.

"Lijah?" (Y/N) repeated, as the name sounded incomplete or something.

"Elijah...Elijah Mikaelson" He said, clearer this time. 'Nice name,' (Y/N) thought to herself.

"And what number should I call to get someone to pick you up?" (Y/N) asked, only to find him passed out. (Y/N) sighed and squatted down to drag him to the bed, (with much difficulty). (Y/N) flipped on the light switch as she went in, then she placed him in the bed and pulled the blanket over him. Just as she turned to leave, a hand grabbed her wrist and she heard him mumbling again, something about someone named Katerina. (Y/N) gently grabbed his hand and placed it down next to him.

'Well, I guess he'll just have to get himself home in the morning.' (Y/N) thought as she walked to the door, shut off the light switch, and softly closed the door behind her.