Confusion

On a normal morning in England a girl called indigo woke up to find it was very quiet for a Thursday morning usually her brother would be waking her up but, no so where are they all, she got up to see what was going on as she walked into the kitchen she saw to men tying her family up, "what's going on" she said to herself the men "said dont worry we'll take your family to a nice quiet room were we will kill them," "What" she said "no take me instead" so the men whispered to each other "ok" they said so they let her family go but she was taken to a shed in the middle, of nowhere as they held her tight she was scared, tired and lonely. But that was the least of her worries she wondered where they where taking her, where are they going, what's going to happen to her. As they walked through the door a crowd sat waiting for something they were looking at me as if I was chocolate or money. A young boy with chains around his arms walked to the front a man was holding his hand as everyone screamed I want him he's mine. indigo worried because she had heard about all the actions going on but never auctioning people any way the little boy was sold to a drug addict what was going on I started crying when I went up the front everyone went quiet then an old man yelled 2 million the guy holding me let me go I tried to escape but the old man caught me he whispered were gonna have lots of fun tonight. Indigo feared for her life is he going to kill me.