Chapter 1

"Yes sir, captain."

I woke up with sweat running down my face. It was all a dream, I kept reassuring myself. I looked at my alarm clock, it was 2:08 in the morning. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I checked my phone again, I had 53 notifications from Jungwoo. We had a pretty bad fight, I felt bad. I decided to wait until I got to school to talk to him, he hurt me pretty bad. I mean, he did sleep with my best friend, but I'm not the type of girl to hold grudges. I am the type of girl to get revenge, but revenge didn't feel necessary when it came to Jungwoo. I walked out of the bathroom back to my bed, I fell back to sleep for about 4 hours and then my alarm woke me up. I was going to be late at the rate I was going. Shit. I got up and quickly got dressed.

(Just so you know, you can completely pick whatever you want to wear. You do not have to go off of what I put. You can pick your own makeup, shoes, etc.)

I grabbed my Thrasher hoodie, and my black leggings and put them on. I ran to the bathroom and put my concealer and mascara on. I quickly ran downstairs and put my checkered vans out and ran out the door.

"Love you mom bye!" "Love you- too.." I could barely hear her, I was out the door. I ran for my skateboard and hopped on it. I learned to skateboard when I was 10, I always skateboard to school. I was halfway to school when someone ran in front of me.

"Hey! I could have hurt you!" I said as I stopped. They looked at me and said, "Help me hide, it's a gang, they are looking for me." I looked at the guy, he was pretty old. I got off my skateboard and helped the man into the store just in front of us. My friends dad worked there. I told him what was going on and he agreed to help the man. I thanked him and ran back outside to my skateboard. I was back on my way to school.

I just made it to class before the bell rang. I sat next to Bobby, me and Bobby have been best friends since we were 3. He is like my older brother. He was in a popular gang called iKon. No one knew except me and obviously the iKon members. I actually helped them with tasks once in awhile.

"Alright class, settle down!" Mrs. Chaoi raised her voice, she sounded like a pig dying, but I always kept my mouth shut. I am a pretty good student. I get straight A's and I have a high IQ. I just tend to get into a lot of trouble for having fun. I am known in many gangs. My favorite gang to chill with is KARD. I act like a member, but I'm just really close with Jiwoo, and Somin.   I do a lot of dealing for them. They pay me pretty well for doing their jobs. They are pretty cool. There is one gang, the Top Gang. They are very mysterious, and young. No one knows who they are. No one knows if they go to school. We only know their ages, and they are really young, especially for being the Top Gang.

I saw Jungwoo, and NCT out of the corner of my eye. He came running up to me. He kept saying the same thing over and over again, "I'm so sorry Y/N I didn't mean it." I looked and him, and sighed. "It's fine, just I don't know what to do about us." I looked at NCT, "Cya guys around?" They just smile and nodded. I then walked out of school and skateboarded to the park and sat at a bench reading Tweets.

"Hey Y/N!" "Heu Jiwoo, what's up?" I looked up from my phone. She was standing in front of me with a bag in front of my face. "Mr. Kim needs this before 3pm, can you please deliver this to him?" She looked at me with puppy eyes. I never usually say no because she gives me half of the profit, but today I had to say no. I had to show the new kid around school.

"Sorry Jiwoo, but I can't. I have to show the new kid around school. I heard he's pretty hot."

"Aw, okay. Well, be safe, there was a shooting at the convenience store, do you have your pepper spray, and gun on you?" I looked at her with a concerned face. "I always have that shit on me, I am the 'ACE' I am a multi-gang member. I can never not have a gun on me." She laughed, as I was making a big deal out of it. "Alrighty, be safe!" "Always am." I walked off.

Suddenly I was grabbed from behind, I kicked one guy really hard in the stomach. The next I elbowed in the face. I started to run off when another guy hit me in the back with a bat. I grabbed him by the head and smashed it on the van they had driven. I kept running until I got to NCT house. I knew where they hid their key so I grabbed it, unlocked the door and ran in. I told them everything that had happened, and stayed the night.

"I should have listened to Jiwoo. I thought I was safe."

What happens next? Leave any suggestions below! Thank you!   -Shiminq