Knight

Unusual she was. A legend? A myth? What was she? Some called her a saviour, some Goddess, some witch and some called her a bad omen. But everyone agreed on one name- Knight. She wore an armour like a Knight, when asked what to be call, all she said was Knight. She travelled as far as the land could stretch. Her stories came in from all directions. The ones who hadn't had the pleasure to come across her either found her to be another cooked up story by the village folks or they longed for her arrival to their village. But was it so lucky to have laid eyes on her?

She brings trouble to any village she enters, or was it that she knew what was coming there and was just there at the right time? She rides into villages under a twilight sky. Only lit by the moon light, you could see her armour shine as she rode her black horse. Her midnight blue hair flies with the wind and she removes her helmet. The time was dark, villages were terrorised by monsters and demons that were only considered to be myth. Did she bring them with her or did that peculiar compass guide her to the next village that needed her skills?

Everything she needed somehow contained itself within the small satchel that was attached to her horse. The tent that she set outside the village border, her books that contained all the information on these monsters and demons and how to defeat them, all her ingredients for spells, her weapons and maybe more pulled out of her small satchel that appeared to be bottomless. She kept to herself and left without a word after defeating her foe.

Although she wasn't attractive in the standards set by the society for a women, the villagers couldn't ever forget her as she was like non other that they had come across. Her aura remained calm in all the chaos around her.

What was peculiar about her was the timeline of her stories. It seemed as though she was immortal.