Luke Hemmings how could you leave us?

Riley's POV

Luke I'm pregnant, please don't leave me here to take care of our baby by myself. Forget it Riley your just lying he said to me and walked on the plane. PLEASE, I NEED YOU!!! I cried but he just left me there.

1 year later

I put Haven in her car seat and gave her a pacifier then drove over to Luke's house. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK Michael opened the door, hey Riles he said. Hey Micky can I talk to Luke? come on in he's in there Micky said leading me to the living room. Umh.... Luke can I talk to you? He looked up and said I have nothing to talk to you about. Ashton stood up and walked over to me and led me in the other room. Riles, what happen to your arms? asked Ash. Umh.. nothing I said trying to hide my scars. No Riles, why did you cut yourself? I looked at him and started crying, because Luke just left me to take care of our baby. He left me crying at that airport for help. He huged me tight then went in the other room and he said Luke get your ass in there and talk to her because that's messed up that you just left her with a child. What, what are you talking about? luke asked. Go in there and see your child Luke the one that has never see it's real father before. Luke came in crying and said Riley I'm really sorry I thought you were lying to me just so I could stay. He looked at my baby girl in my arms and said what's her name? I looked up at him and said Haven lux Hemmings. You gave her my last name after everything that happened, why? Because I still love you and I thought you would actually try to be a father but I guess I was wrong I said then went to leave. so Luke turned me around and kissed me I kissed back then we pulled apart. Riley I want to be in my daughter's life, can I hold her? sure I said then handed her over to him. She was 3 pounds 6 ounces 8 inches and now she is 4 months old. He looked down at Haven and said hi Haven I'm your daddy and I will never leave you are you mommy again. Then he kissed her cheek and she giggled and moved around. She started throwing her little hands up behind Luke and Mikey lifted her up and said hi baby I'm your uncle Mikey then kissed her cheek like luke did then the other boy did the same.