I fell in love with my best friend

Maddie's POV:
I walk into the studio to see Gino. I call his name while he is talking to josh. "GINO!" I call. He turns around and smiles, "MADDIE!" He calls. I run up to him and give him a big hug. "It's been forever" he says "I know right!". I look out the corner of my eye to see kendall eying me. I back away from Gino and look back at her. Gino turns around to look at her. "Why were you looking at kendall?" He asks "why don't you ask her" I say. I walk away to go get changed. Once pyramid is done i stretch. When I see Gino walk in i light up. "Gino what are you doing here?" I ask "I'm in a duet with you!" He says "really?" I ask excitingly "really." He says. I get up and walk over to abby with Gino. She sets up the music and starts to teach us the routine. I listen to the lyrics and the song is called "this girl just gotta be kissed". He laughs listening to the song. "So you two, will have to kiss" abby says. I shake my head "oh god" I say . He laughs. "But abby-" I get interrupted "maddie if you don't do it kendall will" she says. "Fine" I say. I run through the routine with Gino then it gets to the kiss part.
GINOS POV:
I look at maddie twirling around. She looks tense and uncomfortable. This won't be so bad... Well maybe. We lean in for the kiss part and she backs away. "He's my best friend abby!" Maddie says "well if he's your best friend you should easily be able to do it!" She says. We finally run the dance again and get to the kiss part. I twirl her around then finally we lean in for the kiss. Her eyes close and so do mine. We finally touch lips. She runs out of the room. I stand there. What just happened?
to be continued... 👏