Epilogue

So this is what happened. My class were waiting for our next class, which was Science. It was a nice spring day, not too wet or humid. It was sunny but the weather didn't bother us much.

Maybe I should introduce myself first. I'm Bianca Walters, twelve years old. I am around five feet two inches tall. I have dark hair, pulled up in a ponytail about a hundred and ten percent of the time, and brown eyes.
I go to Northwood Junior High and I am in the eight grade. Life at school is great, I suppose.

So I was waiting for Science class to start, which was one of my favorite subjects. We have a really kind teacher called Mr. James He actually understand us and can keep us under control, which is a huge deal considering the people in my class. *cough* the boys *cough*.

Well, not all of them.

Once Mr. James arrived and gestured for us to get inside the classroom, we were told to split up into pairs for a science experiment. I went to ask Isabella if I could work with her. She was my closest friend in class, the one I trusted dearly. She has long black hair and grey eyes, an odd combination,

but trust me, I've seen stranger.

"Penelope, I am working with you right?" I asked.

"Oh, um, I'm working with Octavia." she then walked away to get equipment.

I decided not to worry about it at the moment and go and find another partner, I went over to Elisabeth since she was working alone. The problem was, I still couldn't get it out of my head. I always worked with Penelope when we did paired work, why did she suddenly not want to work with me?

Since then, I've had second thoughts about who my real friends are.