21. A Good Begining

Evening

"Hello Kim. Welcome to our home." Kit opened the door when Kim rang the bell.

"Thank you Kit for inviting me" Kim gave bouquet to Kit and said

"Don't be formal Kim. Come!" Kit said

Then Kim and Kit entered the living room and they sat on couch. Kit offered snacks and sweet drinks to Kim

When Singto's laugh sound and baby's babbling sound heard by Kim

Kim asked "Where is baby?"

Kit replied "She is playing with her dada."

"Ohh!"

"So how is going your hospital work?" Kit asked

"All is good"

Kit's mae-pho also came there and sat there where Kit and Kim were sitted.

Kit's mae-pho knew all the scene of Singto's house. Because Singto's mom-dad earlier informed them that they thought about Singto's marriage with Kim.

Singto's pathetic condition can't carried by anyone. His condition was very miserable and no one wanted that Singto will destroy his life like this. So Kit's mae-pho didn't disagreed the desicion of Singto's parents. But they didn't even say yes.

Kim and Kit talked many things like where she did study. How was her work experience? Where she was living etc. Kit know that Kim's family relation with Singto's family. And Kit knew Kim is living with Singto's mom-dad.

"Mom send some stuffs for baby." Kim said

"Ohh! Say thanks to mom" Kit said

"Sure!" Kim replied

Dinner table

Singto didn't even noticed Kim when they all were having dinner. And he stood up first from the dinner table.

"Aouu.. how fast you ate dinner. Sing!" Kit said

"A..m.. baby is crying. Let me check?" Singto made excuse to go away from there.

But Kit knew that baby was sleeping on that time and Singto made an excuse.

Kit thought "Kim is his high school friend. They are best friends. Then why Singto keep avoiding Kim? And Kim also not attenting toward Singto"

All thing made Kit stressed but he didn't said anything to Singto on that time.

When Kim was going before that Kit called Singto to see off Kim. Singto came. But that time also he kept ignoring her. And Kim said bye to Kit. She was also ignoring to facing Singto.

But now Kit's patience level brusted out. Then he finally asked to Singto "What's wrong happend between you two. Why you guys are just ignoring each other? What's problem between you two? I can't handle it anymore. Tell me..."

"It's not like that Kit." Kim replied

"No Kim! I want to answer from Singto." Kit said

"You both used to be best friends. But now both of you looking like an enemies of each other. Just ignoring each other. And why?" Kit said to Singto.

"Nothing is wrong Kit. It's bad for your health taking too much stress." Singto said while pretending that all is normal with Kim.

"Okay! So you don't want to tell me. But let me tell you both. I know! I know everything. What is the real matter. So stop pretending to me" Kit sulkingly said

All were shocked and questioned.

"I know why Kim came from abroad and why she is living with mom-dad's house. And why she is working here."