diary of a wimpy girl: the crush

SUNDAY

Tomorrow is middle school. Your probley wondering why im exited for school. BOYS yes BOYS. And your probley wondering why I have this book well my mom said I have to much drama last year and so she gave me this { ITS NOT A DIARY ITS A JOURNAL} and ya my mom told me to right in this book. At sumpper my little sister anne  threw a meatball my mom cleaned it up. When i was done i put my plat in my sink i wash it off and i notied that my last piece of gum was on my plate I was mad. As i stormed off to my room anne was followin me I lightly push her away then she sat down. I know what that meant so I ran to my room closed my door a few seconds later i herd crying after that mom knocked on my door and said apoigyez to your sister she standing there behind mom laughing i said sorry and went to bed.

MONDAY

My first day of school and im late for the bus and my best friend michelle so my mom drove us there and when we got there we were expecting paper airplanes on the floor and papers and modly sandwiches but it was clean. Mr.sederstom my home room teacher was telling me and michelle go to are lickers and put are stuff away then go to the class room when i walked in i saw my first crush drue dakis the 3 hottest boy. He winked at me i felt like i was going to faint. Mr. Sederstrom came to the room he said pick your spots, there was two spots next to drew. So michelle sat by me. I started to stare i herd my phone it was my X-BOYFRIEND. He asked me if i wanted to go back out with him. I said to him ya in a millon years. Drew laughed he was looking at what I read I first blushed then I said hi he said hey. He gave me his number and said txt me during lunch. The bell rang.

And i went to lunch to meet up with michelle she had save me a spot. I grabed the number, michelle said is that drews number I said yes. So I texted him he said i have to tell you somthing at resesa's he told me to meet him at the far said of the playground, There he was siting there with his phone. I ran up to him I said what then he said WILL U GO OUT WITH ME !!!! i said yes. He ask if i wanted to walk with him to mc donidles and i said shure. He said it would be are first date.

4:27

As we walk to mc doniedles we started holding hands my phone rang twice and it stoped then i checked it. It was my big sister and she said your walking to mc donleds." WHAT how do you know" I said. My sister said" I just gussed".I shut off my phone and went to mc dondles. He bought us a a somthy and got two strows and we drank it. He walked me home and he LIVES RIGHT NEXT TO ME. So he told me he had a fort in the woods so we went there. Are first kiss was there and i walked back home and ate sumper and went to bed.

FRIDAY

Nothing was really importint the last few days. I just got off the bus and took a little cat nap. DING DONG Michelle said she was coming over i slid down the raling. And it was drew i let him come in he kissed me. He ask if i wanted to come over. I said shure. But i prommised michelle i would be home.

6:17

DING DONG drew ran down the stairs it was michelle drew yelled''JAZZY''   ''ya"  ITS MICHELLE''

''hi michelle''    ''REALLY JAZZY you go over to drews then spened time with me"  ''sorry"  NO JAZZY YOU JUST LOST A FRIEND''   as she stormed away i thought i was in the desrat allown.