First Impressions

First impressions are very important, so how should I go about this? Should I be the nice type, the serious type, the silly type, the quiet type, the-

"Ah! There's too many to choose from!" I scratch my head as I rack my brain on how I should come across to my future classmates. I needed to decide fast as I am getting pretty close to class 1-A.

My dad finally let me go to a hero school of my choice. I'm finally going to become a hero! Since I got to choose I obviously chose the best hero school there was, UA! But that means I can't mess up this opportunity.

I stop at the huge door that leads to where my new life begins. I don't want my knock to sound to scary, I want to come off as a hero. How do I make a knock hero sounding? It's a knock, just do it! I lift my scar covered, slender hand and make the most heroic tapping I can.

The door opens and shows the tired looking man I talked to a few days ago, Mr.Aizawa, "So you're finally here," He closes the door behind me and turns to the class, "Everyone say hello to Shiza Akaguro, class 1-A's newest member."

I look out to the faces of the class and see some with scowls, some with calculating eyes, and some with smiles that don't really reach their eyes. Do I really look that unheroic?!

Mr.Aizawa turns to me, "Shiza will you please give the class three facts about yourself and then head to the empty seat."

"Oh uh yes sir," I look and see an empty seat in the back behind a boy with no hair and a strange shaped head, "Um well, you guys can call me Shiza. I like making friends, action movies and I'm half American." I've decided being friendly and open is probably the best choice, but they don't seem to like me very much.

I make my way to my seat between a girl with a brown bob and a boy with split hair. The girl smiles at me and Mr.Split gives me a cold stare. I sit down and start fiddling with my skirt for most of the class.

It's really hard to pay attention, I feel like I'm a main boss in a video game, the rest of the class are players and they're figuring out the best way to bring me down. How much longer until lunch?!