「 more than words 」

M O R E     T H A N    W O R D Swritten by teddy

written by teddy

M O R E     T H A N    W O R D Swritten by teddy

U P D AT E S
recent

due to the author's busy schedule, she will not be able to write the story. however, her friend Kuncept will continue the story in her stead.

S H O R T     S T O R Y
well . . what is it?

A short story is a piece of prose fiction that typically can be read in one sitting and focuses on a self contained incident or series of linked incidents, with the intent of evoking a "single effect" or mood. Wikipedia

A B O U T  +  N O T E S
more than words

More Than Words is a romantic short story that I have been planning for a while now. When quarantine started, I decided to write this story since I had nothing to do while laying back at home.

This story will also have realistic events as it is kind of inspired by my own life at school! Add a bit more of romance and there you have it

I would like to thank my close friends Kyky Kuncept Pres isroiu , and B for encouraging me to write this piece! Throughout my journey of experiencing my own writing, they have always been the ones there for me whenever I was stuck or had a few problems here and there.

S Y N O P S I S
brief summary

Popular, aloof boy Ian Aarestad is the most famous student at Crestview High. Teenage girls drew pictures of him and pondered about him everyday in their classes. To them, he was their dashing prince from a faraway land, a knight in shining armor.

But he wasn't interested in them. To him, they were just his paparazzi. They could only admire him from afar, but could never really get him to be their own. A luscious peach that could not be plucked because it was too high up in the sky to reach.

However, ever since he met the new girl, Chana Nadell, he became motivated to make her his own. Because unlike the other girls that flocked around him like birds all day, this girl did not even bat him an eyelash.

Beneath it all, Chana was a shy girl who hid behind everyone else because of her haunting past, her abusive father, and a mother she never knew.

With only two words, Ian manages to change Chana's life. Nobody has ever said anything of the sort to her. Has she fallen in love with this crazy hot, yet self-centered guy?

Will Ian help Chana see her inside beauty and help her open up more? And in the future, can their relationship turn into more than what they can say with words?

「  I miss our warm summer days, nights you would come by and cuddle me.  」

M O R E    I N F O R M A T I O N
bg characters + location credits

Tedros (Teddy) Hannover
an extremely attractive boy with messy blonde hair and sky blue eyes. His face is said to be blessed by Aphrodite herself. This character belongs to my good friend kyky. Thank you for letting me use him in my story!

Ian Aarestad
The school's Great King. The prince to every girl's fairytale story and their one and only. Ian is a 16 year old boy with chestnut brown hair and a charming smile. This character belongs to kyky!

Lysdonè
a city under waterfalls of crystal blue skies and fluffy clouds. Tall glassy buildings surround the area as nature blooms in every corner. This city is also created by kyky.

The Lion and The Snake
a mythical legend that cane from far away. It serves a huge purpose in this story. Credit to kyky

D E D I C A T I O N

for B and Kygun.
thank you

D I S C L A I M E R
lastly, the credits

images in this story do not belong to me
all credits to original artists
• this book layout / format is inspired by
nineseas
• graphics in here belong to me
• book cover by me with inspirations from kyky
• beige banners are by nineseas

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

So please, do not come attack me just because one little part of your story is similar to mine.

Thank you.

Date started : April 18 2020Date ended:

Date ended:

Date started : April 18 2020Date ended:

‪©‬ ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏᴏʀʟᴜᴠ