Chapter 1

Selena's P.O.V

I had just gotten to Stratford and let me tell you I hate it. I wish my mom would let me stay at Texas with my dad but no she had gotten full custody of me and my little sister Gracie.

Selena's mom: Selena can you come down here for a second.
Selena: Coming!
Selena's mom: Ok so Since you still go to school you are going to Stratford high.
Selena: What. No please I don't want to go to school. Can't you just homeschool me.
Selena's mom: I wish I could but you need to make friends and I have to take care of Gracie.
Selena: Ughhhhhhhhh
Selena's mom: Oh come on you'll love it
Selena: Ok fine but on one condition.
Selena's mom: Fine what is it.
Selena: No curfew.
Selena's mom: Fine
Selena: It's settled then. Oh and when is my car going to get here
Selena's mom: Should be here by tomorrow and you start school on Monday.
Selena: Ok. Lucky for me today's Wednesday.

I walked up to my room and looked at it. In my view I needed to unpack a couple things so I went outside and started unpacking a little when my neighbor came over and decided to help me.

????: Hey you need help.
Selena: Yeah that would be great. What's your name?
????: Demi
Selena: Ok well Demi I hope you your strong because this stuff is heavy.
Demi: Ok well what school are you going to.
Selena: Stratford high.
Demi: Noway I go there. Maybe I could help you if need to find a class or something.
Selena: That would be great. Thanks so much for the help.
Demi: It was no problem. I think this is a good start of a new friendship.
Selena: Yep it sure is.
Demi: Ok well if you need anything just come over and ask. Oh and maybe I can show you around sometime.
Selena: Yeah that'd me amazing.

***************************************
Hey so this my new book and I wanted to know if you guys liked the beginning and yeah. So the characters are going to be a lot like the old ones but there are some new ones. the characters are:

Girls-
Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato
Taylor Swift
Miley Cyrus

Boys-
Justin Bieber
Ryan Butler
Chaz Somers
Alfredo

And more I hope you like this story and go check my other story cruel world !!!!!!!