Chapter 1

The Incident

Jennie stared at the wide eyes. The navy eyes that were watching her every move. Jennie paled, as she stared back. She could see the lips making an 'o' around the thumb. Jennie slowly reached over and gently pulled the small hand away, only for it to attach back to the mouth.

"Shit, what the fuck did I do?"

Jennie picked up her three or four year old girlfriend, Oh fuck. That does not sound right.

She rushed to her roommate's room. Irene opened the door with a huff. Her face changed from annoyed to curious when she saw the child in Jennie's arms.

"What's going on?" Irene asked, as she stared at the child.

The small three year old looked from Irene to Jennie. She smiled when Jennie looked down at her. The small girl pressed herself against Jennie, her eyes slowly closing.

"Rene, I have a problem."

"What kind of problem? Where did you get this kid? What's her name?"

"I was trying to find something for the flu that Jisoo had, but I may have done the wrong spell. Rene, I changed my girlfriend into a three year old."

Irene stared for a second, before she started to laugh loudly. Jisoo's face scrunched up as the laughter woke her up, and she started to cry. Irene's eyes widened, as she automatically stopped laughing. She looked at her best friend. "Sorry."

Jennie rolled her eyes and started to try and rock Jisoo back to sleep. "What do I do with a three year old vampire?" Jennie whispered, as Jisoo fell asleep.

Irene shrugged. "Raise it I guess."

"Rene, seriously. What am I going to do?"

Irene sighed, before going back into her room. She returned a few seconds later with a phone number. Jennie moved jisoo over, and grabbed it.

"Call it. Tell them what happened, or they might guess and they will help you."

"What is this? Who's number is this?"

"The Supernatural Hotline. Helping witches, vampires, werewolves, and every other time of mystical being since the start of time. Now leave me alone."

Jennie nodded. Irene just closed the door. "Must be the time of the month," Jennie muttered, as she headed back to her own room.

She placed Jisoo on her bed, and watched as the toddler's face started to scrunch up. She looked ready to cry so Jennie picked her up. Jisoo snuggled in closer to Jennie, her small head snuggling closer into Jennie's neck. The red-head couldn't help but smile at her adorable baby girlfriend. Jennie frowned at the thought. It did not sound great in her head, not at all. Jennie reached for her phone and dialed the number Irene gave her. She pressed the phone against her ear, the one on the opposite side of where Jisoo's head was.

"Thank you for calling I Need Supernatural Help. To help you, we will need to know what happened. Press one if you, a vampire, were attacked by a werewolf. Press two if you, a werewolf, were attacked by a vampire. Press three if you, a ghost, phased through a wall and got stuck. Pressed four if you forgot how to be human. Pressed five ig you got a part of your body stuck in something. Press six, if you changed someone into a child, and can not change them back."