part 39: EAST to SOUTH.

so the next morning:

Kyza comes over to my bits but it was are last day at the hotel and we was coming back home later on . so dskengz and kyza come over to are room . Ramel gets an call from sj .

start of call :
me:yooo bro .
Sj💙:yooo bro text man when you come back ends we got suttin going on .
Me:Kool more probably in an hour .
sj💙:Kool bro chat to you later .
end of call .

dskengz: who was dat yo ramel.

Ramel: he said his got suttin for us when we come bck .

In case your confused all Ramel friend have stayed at the east London hotel for 2 days and left around the time Ramel and shenay made up and went back to their ends SOUTH . So shenay and Ramel along with kyza & dskengz stayed and book their separate hotel as a couple and are leaving since yesterday was Ramel birthday and yes Ramel got to spend it with his friends and had a special time with shenay which dskengz kinda knows cause Ramel asked for an condom ofc . But shenay is going to tell kyza and also we can't forget shanii doesn't rlly know bout her new man so she has to tell her .

Ramel: shenay make sure you get all your ting cause man not coming back uno .

shenay: yes I know that just do you .

dskengz: aye kyza go help shenay since your done so we can go quick got some long journey 😫.

kyza:Kool .

Kyza walks in and we shenay packing her stuff .

kyza: so did it happen ?

shenay: yahhh babygirl .

kyza: go girl 😆.

shenay:but it hurt tho .

kyza: babygirl it's gonna hurt if it was good then there nothing to worry about .

shenay: BITCHHHH😲, that shit was good .

kyza: yes girl you was riding it .

the boys conversation:

Dskengz: bro you fucked her init ?

Ramel: yea bro I had to it was birthday sex suttin different tho deffo wifey 😌.

dskengz: love dat bro told you she was the one .

Ramel:yh bro .

dskengz: what bro you patterned it good 🤝 init g you use a condom tho cause you called me asking for one🤨.

Ramel: nah g that's when I fucked up bro .

Dskengz: what you go her pregnant?

Ramel: noooo g 🖐🏽. I knew one I done I pullout when I needed to buss init .

Dskengz: make sure g your too young .

Ramel: I feel you

Back too the girls conversations:

shenay: girl dis is were he fucked up .

kyza: what you pregnant?

Shenay: nooo girl I'm too young .

kyza: what den cause you me scared🤣?

shenay: he just didn't have a condom .

Kyza: girllll why you lying he got you pregnant den .